The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge Scoreboard

Ok, so the other part of how this got brought up is that we were discussing how much of a pussy Fast Eddie is. (1 year, no challenge).

So we got to thinking (and it was discussed between 2 members and a TJ) that as a way to speed up a challenge, you get 1 month to do it after you are challenged (can ask for an extension if you have it lined up and have a reason). After that 1 month, your challenge becomes free reign to all members. I.E. Blizz’s challenge above. This allows the participant to get their name off the list and have completed one of the 3 current challenges that they didn’t mind doing (Getting a skateboard signed is still pretty easy).

The part to stop people being a wuss and chickening out on the challenge is that come shred time, the snowball run still applies (strip down to shorts / singlet and do a gauntlet run with all present members throwing snowballs at you. And if you don’t come to the shred, we will find ways to torment you! (TJ is pretty good at facebook stalking, you know this…)!!!

ozgirl - 20 August 2012 01:29 AM

NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!

DylanV - Next time you go snowboarding (this weekend I believe?)  you need to ride in a girls Netball skirt and a basketball jersey in a terrain park and hit as many features as you can (bonus points for a flying squirel attempt!)

TJ has a jersey he can send you and I will go out and get you the skirt.

NO EXCUSES!

Damn new pages!  rage

Oh wow, DylanV told me to check this thread out, I was going to let him throw his swag out on some spare grass next to my camper trailer but if he’s going to look like some Andrew Gaze in a skirt I might renege on the deal.

Cha Ching!!!!!

Nthn is in the game!!

Hahahaha.

Nthn he needs someone to video him!

Haha Mike, we are hoping you will film it.

And now you are in the thread, you have joined the game!!!

Good work oz smile I owe ya one cause I am too soft LOL

blizzard_22 - 20 August 2012 02:18 AM

You’ll have to jump on another challenge now blizz or be faced with the snowball gauntlet of doom!

You got a skateboard at home? lol

P.S. the front page has been updated to include the current challenges!

TJswish - 20 August 2012 02:24 AM
blizzard_22 - 20 August 2012 02:18 AM

You’ll have to jump on another challenge now blizz or be faced with the snowball gauntlet of doom!

You got a skateboard at home? lol

P.S. the front page has been updated to include the current challenges!

Nope I don’t own a skateboard sorry LOL

Dylan will lend you one AND video it for you!!

ozgirl - 19 August 2012 09:52 PM

Surprise!!!!!!

I bet you never thought I would post in this thread!

Lesson Learnt - don’t drive a boardworld member home from the snow where you will be trapped in a car for hours on end where they can beat you down and convince you to do a Rider’s Challenge teacherboy

TJ thought it would be really funny if i stepped up to the plate and completed an outstanding challenge…

So I present to you

Ozgirl’s Reloaded Rider’s Challenge!

Full story and the details of the next Challenge to come…. Stand by

Loved it! Well done, Kim! shaka

ozgirl - 19 August 2012 09:52 PM

Surprise!!!!!!

LEGEND

ozgirl rules rocker

Just watched some of the past challenges and, well, boardworld has to be the greatest website on planet earth.

special mention to…
all my mates

Im do glad this is gettin going again. I have been thinkin. About just doing other people’s challenges for the entertainment. I love the Mizu pick in that one haha

Haha!

Hats off to everyone who has done a Challenge!

You get such a thrill/kick from doing one and your so excited about doing it and posting it and then it is such a let down/anti climax when not many people comment! (i know why being an ex non commenter, but it is still a let down LOL)

im gunna own the shit outa this, just sayin shaka