The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rider’s Challenge Scoreboard

I sadly miss The Chaser!!!!!

hhhhmmmm…....

Huh?

Surprise!!!!!!

I bet you never thought I would post in this thread!

Lesson Learnt - don’t drive a boardworld member home from the snow where you will be trapped in a car for hours on end where they can beat you down and convince you to do a Rider’s Challenge teacherboy

TJ thought it would be really funny if i stepped up to the plate and completed an outstanding challenge…

So I present to you

Ozgirl’s Reloaded Rider’s Challenge!

Full story and the details of the next Challenge to come…. Stand by

Thats the spirit !!!!!!!

Yay for Ozzy & TJ !!!!!!

smile I’ll let Oz tell the details but it’s been almost a year since Fast Eddie was challenged and about 6 months since BKM (and like 2 years for Blizz’s original challenge) so we manned up and did it.

did u go down on weekend TJ…

lanox - 19 August 2012 11:42 PM

did u go down on weekend TJ…

My mind being that of a 15 year old boy, totally read that in the wrong (or maybe right) way LOL

well azz if you feel like going down on TJ your mind read it right….lol

uuuuuuggghhhh just writing that.

Pirate weekend, I told you more than once…

Next trip is the shred for me.

TJswish - 20 August 2012 12:14 AM

Pirate weekend, I told you more than once…

Next trip is the shred for me.

ahahahhah FFS my brain is a dump….

i knew i missed on heaps this weekend….. fffssssssssssssssssssssss grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And Chucky has entered the game! Muahahahahaha!

Okay so this is the story behind the dare.

As I said TJ spent some time convincing me to do the above challenge, its easy he said we will just go to Goulburn Macc’as you can do the “buy a stranger a Big Mac and get them to eat it on one leg” Challenge (Come on Blizz now I not only conquered Tbars but i have also shown you up in the Riders challenge!!!)

So we rock up to the Goulburn Macca’s and hoped like hell there was someone there who would be a good sport. You don’t see it in the above edit but we saw two young guys approach and I took off a a run to catch them before they ordered. Turns out I didn’t need to run cause not only did they not go inside but they had just come from dinner and weren’t at Macc’as for food (seriously this has to be a post for the WTF thread!) they also didn’t like Big Mac’s!!!!!

Shit what to do - what to do.

I said to TJ there is no way I am hanging around Macca’s for ages to pull off this Riders Challenge. So we start doing some big talking and did a deal that I would just get a cheeseburger and he didn’t have to eat it all.

So up to the counter we go, at this point the macca’s staff start freaking out and didn’t want to be video’d - we promise we wont video them and then the girl behind the counter (after we explained that it was just a dare) thought we were going to throw the burger at them!!

We convince her otherwise and order the burger (and the drink - which was his original reason for coming to Macca’s apparently - yay post mix coke!?!?!?!?!)

The funniest thing is after we stopped recording I reckon the guy kept eating as we walked away (no one can stop at just a couple of bites of macca’s (even if it is shit!)

NEXT CHALLENGE!!!!

DylanV - Next time you go snowboarding (this weekend I believe?)  you need to ride in a girls Netball skirt and a basketball jersey in a terrain park and hit as many features as you can (bonus points for a flying squirel attempt!)

TJ has a jersey he can send you and I will go out and get you the skirt.

NO EXCUSES!