The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HeadCam Hire/Sales

snocam.com.au

For Boardworld members I’ll be offering a discount on all HeadCam hire.

normally
$70 half day                       $85
$110 a day                         $135
2 day s or more-$100 a day  

PM me through this site to receive the discount.

I’m located in Thredbo but will have a pickup/ drop off point in Jindy for those who ride Perisher.

Book in advance or I can’t guaranty availability.

spaz, I can’t wait to get down to Thredbo to try one of these. Thank you for offering a discount. Awesome!

sweet im going to check this out.

switch - 14 June 2009 07:58 AM

sweet im going to check this out.

how early can i do a booking?
thanks for offering the discount for boardworlders….
that’s just what we need.

I’m like half of the globe away from you, but thanks for the hook-up.

Aw sweet thanks for the hook-up I’ll definitely check it out

Book as early as you want, but if you’re coming during school holidays, weekends or when snow’s forecast book at least a week prior.

My site is in it’s early days so booking are via the good old dog ‘n bone (phone), until I find the time to get online bookings working.

That’s the big question.

Short ans. YES

Long answer;
This week I’ve been photographing the Interschool races at Thredbo and I’ve been back and forth to Sydney every week since the start of the season.
I have been trying to organize SNOcam 20TEN. I’m going mobile but only found out it would be this way 3 weeks ago. I’m still getting organized and after the school hols will have more time to put into it.

For now I do have headcams to hire. Anyone interested should PM me or go to my (much needing an update) website http://www.snocam.com.au

Prices:
1 day   $65
24hrs   $99
weekly $350

Special Boardworld members price:
weekly $250
24hrs   $65