The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anti-virus software doesn’t like forum

Mizu Kuma - 11 November 2011 03:43 AM
antisense - 11 November 2011 01:49 AM
Mizu Kuma - 11 November 2011 12:01 AM

Buy a Mac!!!!!  cool smirk

Oh Miz You’re a MAC man downer

Yeah!!!!! And Virus Free as well!!!!!!  dance

unfortunately u will not be mizu free even if u use mac gulp

Nuh, you need a big, pointy stick for that. LOL

Hey anti,

Our developers have gone through the forums and couldn’t find any virus issues. They also replicated the scan using the same anti-virus software and browser and nothing came up. They said it could be something on your end. Please let me know if you’re still having this problem.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem?

hey rider smile

Well the missus has taken my netbook OS so don’t know about whether it’s ongoing. No problems with any of my other computers but they run diff AV. Must just be something with Avast?!

Anyway, I’ll let you know if the problem pops up again.

Thanks for looking into it ^_^

No worries. Thanks for letting us know.

i am having this problem ..... :S

It’s not a virus. I think it’s just how the adds banner is coded. It makes come anti virus-software a bit suspicious lol. I get it as well nothing to worry about. If the content is read from a PHP server, which updates dynamic (changing) content like the adds, it ‘could’ be a link to one thing one minute then a link to something dodgy (which in this case it is not) the next. Don’t quote me on this though lol.. I’ve only ever done a little bit of web stuff. rolleyes

In summary: it’s fine lol.