The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Favourite goggles?

Theres this feenoms with compatible skullcandys.
They looks soooo sick.

My helmet (giro) let me put headphones into them if I want to but normally I have buds in the jacket (has an inbuilt pocket in the collar

yeah i think skullcandy are one of the few companies who do helmet compatiblie headphones.
They would be my incentive to get a new helmet.

Skullcandy is one of the few headphones companies who target boarders in their market and good on them.

Well they make a few weak headphones and i’ve had a couple break on me already.
Im a sucker for their sick as designs though.

They’re not as durable as they could be but many headphones aren’t. The designs are more interesting then the usual plain black style of most brands.

I’ve got sennheisr 202s and they have a year warranty which is good because most headphones dont last me 2 months.
These sennheisers have not broken yet and are ridiculously flexible, durable and i highly recommend them.

I use senheiser buds and find they’re lasting quite well, just coming up on a year. At my computer I have cheap TDK headphones and they’re yet to break after at least 2 years.

sennheiser buds do not deliver the sound quality anywhere close to their headphones.
The buds claim to have decent bass and although they’re a step up from ipod ones, the headphones can really put in the bass for 60 dollars.
by the way, just a warning, bose buds crap for money. personal experience :(

Bose buds may be crap but the headphones are great. Can’t justify 300 dollars on a pair of headphones though. I prefer buds as they’re easier to keep in a bag when you don’t want them on ie. school, talking to friends

They are kind of cumbersome. But just about any time i’d pick headphones over buds.
The quality is just mindblowing.

To me it comes down to versatility. mp3 player and buds can be kept in a pocket whereas headphones have to be kept around your neck or in a bag.

nic - 15 August 2009 02:08 PM

To me it comes down to versatility. mp3 player and buds can be kept in a pocket whereas headphones have to be kept around your neck or in a bag.

I have both sennheiser buds and headphones. They’re the most reliable brand from JB hi-fi.

golfpunklegend - 15 August 2009 02:14 PM
nic - 15 August 2009 02:08 PM

I have both sennheiser buds and headphones. They’re the most reliable brand from JB hi-fi.

I’m not a fan of JB. Their refund policy is terrible

golfpunklegend - 15 August 2009 02:14 PM

I’m not a fan of JB. Their refund policy is terrible