The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Skate Filming & Editing Contest 2011 / 2012

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7EeVvS253g&list=UUun7XUeLvNAmE6JoDhcCLcQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/youtube]

FEATURING:
Lewis Maher
Ryan Helm
Lachlan Abbott
Grace Earl
James McInnes
Edwin Marmara
Christian Jallis
Ginger Tobler
Nick Herring
Cliff

City
Swansea
Five Dock

This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone for entering. We will be announcing the winner in a few weeks. There will be another filming/editing contest starting soon.

Was definitely me… My video was like the Brian Scalabrine of videos!

Awesome! This was fun, can’t wait to see who wins.

Box Head - 30 April 2012 07:42 PM

This contest is now closed. Thank you to everyone for entering. We will be announcing the winner in a few weeks. There will be another filming/editing contest starting soon.

Boxy, any update on this, and when a new comp is starting?

The winner will be announced next week. The new contest will start shortly after. Thanks for your patience.

sick cant wait

Thank you to everyone who entered this contest. It was a great start to what is hopefully going to be an ongoing contest, with more videos and bigger prizes each time. The new contest will be starting next week.

The winning video is…

Mental Montage! by Beaglee

Congratulations!

We have also decided to award Sheffield with a runner up prize for all his awesome videos. Sheffield wins: a skateboard deck, Bones Reds bearings, 24 wheels, t-shirt, Devillain hat, and a set of headphones. Well done!

Please get in contact with promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prizes.

thanks for picking me as the runner up

congrats guys!

nice vids!

Oh my! Thanks boardworld so much for this! I really needed some new wheels and some decks! So incredibly stoked haha

Well done guys!

yeah, nice video beaglee!

Cheers fellahs!