The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Win a Skateboard & Grip Every Month - Best Skate Member

Thanks to 24 Skateboards, we have a skateboard (size of your choice) and grip to give away every month, for 12 months.

24 Skateboards is an Australian skate company producing quality boards, wheels, bearings, and grip. You can find 24 Skateboards on Facebook here.

The boards are 100% Canadian Maple, 7 ply, and cold pressed - making them light, durable, and poppy.

Each month, starting with October 2011, we will be giving the deck and grip to the skate member of the month. Only members posting in the Skateboarding area will be considered. Please click this link for the Skateboarding area: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/skateboarding

HOW DO YOU WIN?

You need to be active in the Skateboarding area. We will consider the following:

Has the member started any interesting/popular threads? Has the member asked any questions? Has the member been entertaining? Has the member been helpful? Has the member been replying to other threads? Has the member posted any news? Has the member been posting photos or videos?

Basically we are looking for someone who has been active, helpful, friendly, and adding value to the Skateboarding area of the forums. The same member can win more than once, so keep at it.

Please feel free to nominate any members by replying to this thread. If you have any questions, please email promo(at)boardworld.com.au

Such an good idea to get the skate forums moving along. Good work 24 and BW.

The skate section has actually motivated to pick up skating again. Looking forward to it smile

Awww yeahh!

Thanks to BW for the opportunity to do something like this! we are stoked!!

Australian company’s love BW to much what the hell :D
I like the competition, if only two members are active they’ll win 6 boards each :D

FFS you start this comp after i start posting in skate section and buy a new deck WTF!!!

rigged   michelle  rage

Nothing wrong with having a spare deck tho mate!

lol

tru dat

i still have my last deck from 15years ago K2

I wish I kept my decks from 10yrs ago. Had some nice Real decks, but sold them to mates.

Now I know why the skate section is gettin so much traffic lately!!!!!!  LOL

LOL it was starting to get a bit more even before this comp, but this has def helped.

The skate section has been gaining momentum for a while now. We thought this contest was a great idea, encourages participation, and awards worthy members. We will be announcing another skate contest, today or tomorrow.

I was only jokin!!!!!  downer

I know.  raspberry

And I knew that you knew that I know that you knew!!!!!!  tongue laugh

Mizu Kuma - 13 October 2011 06:17 AM

And I knew that you knew that I know that you knew!!!!!!  tongue laugh

ohh