The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MTV snow jam

went down and shot the snow jam was good and easy to get a good angle when they were practicing but when the comp started the MTV crew stepped in and blocked of the best area for shooting from and wouldnt let anyone come in even if they were shooting. still managed to get a couple of nice ones though. and please dont post these around guys i want to try sell a couple. also check out the whole gallery at my flickr has alot more shots of the jam.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nelsonhogg/sets/72157621783925367/

later crew

Nice shots Nelson. Thanks for posting the photos.

no problem man
check out the link to the whole album theres alot more and even more on my comp so if anyone wants more photos just give us the word

cant wait to go for a slide with you jer jer haha

later

Just went through them all. There are some really good shots in there. Well done Nelson.

Yeah I will be at Falls from the 4th. Looking forward to it.

walked past the burton tent today and saw all the boards and that sitting out there hey

You know what impresses me about those photos. The colors the riders are all wearing.
I’m so much more a simple neutral tones kind of guy….
I just couldnt rock a fluorescent pink or electric blue, ya know?
Maybe a solid electric blue, I could probably do that, but seriously, styles like that make me feel old.

snowslider - 02 August 2009 05:12 PM

You know what impresses me about those photos. The colors the riders are all wearing.
Maybe a solid electric blue, I could probably do that, but seriously, styles like that make me feel old.

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw them but then I thought about how easy it would be to spot your mates if they were all wearing fluro!

snowslider - 02 August 2009 05:12 PM

When im feeling adventurous, i’d rock my fluorescent pink one-pice ski suit.
Absolute winner.
But then again, i gotta be wary of this group called the one-piece lickers
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=10063552749&ref=search

Over 3000 members! Seriously though I’ve never even heard of this before.
Seems to be quite popular in other countries by the looks of that page though.
Would hate to think if someone in the suit put something disgusting on it expecting you to try, lol

All black ftw

nic - 03 August 2009 08:35 AM

Over 3000 members! Seriously though I’ve never even heard of this before.
Seems to be quite popular in other countries by the looks of that page though.
Would hate to think if someone in the suit put something disgusting on it expecting you to try, lol

My mate invited me to the group. I reckon one of the most creative on facebook. I myself have racked up quite a few points wink
Therefore, my phobia of someone licking me when i wear a one-piece suit is very imminent…..

I thought the one piece/retro ski suits fad died in 2006?

it probably died off a while back.
I score quite a lot of stares when im riding in mine.
Its definitely a conversation starter on the chairlifts wink

HOMEWORK - 03 August 2009 10:27 AM

The only idea I like about it is no having pants drop/jacket lift and freezing my back

apparently tighter fitting, and fluoro is all the rage this season…
All a bit derek zoolander for me.

nic - 03 August 2009 12:03 PM
HOMEWORK - 03 August 2009 10:27 AM

The only idea I like about it is no having pants drop/jacket lift and freezing my back

i solve that by wearing xxl jacket.
My pants are xxl too and i pull them up a bit and use a belt.