The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Skate Photography Contest 2011 / 2012

Sorry we haven’t posted Photos of the Week in a while. We will get back to posting on the homepage this week. Also we should be announcing the winner for the first contest early next week.

We will also be bumping up the prize pack for this contest even more with new products. More details coming about that soon.

Suhweet, sounds like a radical idea then.

TITLE: Ryder Lawson, BS Smith Grind 180 out
LOCAITON: Monster
TAKEN: 22.09.11

RJ BARBARO
GAP UP FRONT SMITH
MEADOW HEIGHTS

I took a few shots the other day, so it will take a bit of time to get them up all on here. So for starters we have Justin Beard boosting a bs flip over the hip at chalk drive.
enjoy…please.

mad flick Beaglee!

Haha cheers dude!

Yesterday we were bored so we decided to spent countless amounts of coinage on useless items at the reject shop. We invested in straw aussie hates, ghost masks, and silly string guns. I rounded up the lads for a funny photograph. Anthonie Fox 5-0’s while Daniel Bailey shoots away and Ben Newmarch gets his scare on. Enjoy!

Welcome to Boardworld, christinenjx3. cool smile

Nice shots! We will need your photos larger though. Let me know if you need any help.

TITLE: Luke Russell & Ryan Helm Doubles BS Air
TAKEN: 27.09.11

Had an early morning sesh the other day with my good buddy Anthonie Fox. Got these two good little snappies of him sliding and grinding the shit out of the quarter. Have gander!

Fs Smith

Fs Lipslide

TITLE: Chris “Sunny” Walker, FS Flip
TAKEN: 29.09.11

I’ve been lagging in this comp, been in Melbourne for a while so I’ll start posting up the photos I shot while I was there.

First off, Jack Fischer with a Pivot to Fakie somewhere just outside Melbourne which I can’t remember the name of. 24 September.

Pivot Fakie - Jack Fischer.

Also, just wanted to say thanks to Box Head and the judges of the last comp, super psyched on the win! Cheers guys!

Took the trip to Geelong the other day and it was well worth it, park is ridiculously fun. Hopefully can go back there in the nearish future. Definitely recommend it to anyone who might be planning a trip to Melbourne / Victoria in the future.

Here is a photo from the park, Billy Loveder with a front bluntslide on the outledge. 27/9/11.

Frontblunt - Billy Loveder.