The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld icon?

Hey ppls,

When I head to come well known sites like smh.com.au, news.com.au, etc, on the left hand side of the address bar, the “logo” of the site appears - would be nice if Boardworld did this also? I find it easier to bookmark things by icon on my toolbar to save on space!!

An example of what I am talking about is below:

Hey kort, it’s a really good idea. I will get it sorted, might even make it into a bit of a contest. Thanks.

no worries - you could also always use a cut down version of the logo you have in the top left hand corner of each page (that wave, mountain, half pipe ramp thing)

WORLDWIDE COMPETITION !!!!! Make it an open comp voted by everyone and open for anyone. I think it would be a great way to bring everyone from all over the world together. Wow that just gave me an idea.. If you can make this happen almighty Rider26 do it!! Stojked

Every contest (except the current photography contest) is open to all members worldwide. We plan on having another photography contest for the Northern Hemisphere winter also.