The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Pretty sure only girls will enjoy this…. but

Ed Westwick and snowboarding - how bad can it be?

Ex-skateboader Kim working in a burger bar finds a new job opportunity at an exclusive chalet in the Alps. Initially, she doesn’t understand the posh world. Then she finds an old snowboard and teaches herself the skills to ride the board, which leads her to a chance to win money in a snowboarding competition. In order to win, she will need to overcome her fears. Complicating it even more, she also catches the eye of Jonny, her boss.

1:28 reading the newspaper… MIZU with long hair ahahaha tongue laugh

Definitely a chick flick, but a good chick flick!!!

If you have to watch a chick flick… that’s a pretty damn good choice. Plus Bill Bailey is really funny. I’d watch that for sure.

Yeah that synopsis doesn’t really do it justice but the trailer makes it look like a good film.

All comic gold - even Ms Shields.

haha… just watched the trailer, i must admit i’m a sucker for a chick flick!

grin

hahahaa! @ 0:14 looks like MU

:sob: i can’t find it on at any cinema in sydney!!!

Fantastic movie…. Great plot and acting wink
We downloaded and watched it last week, I thought Torah was doing the riding but I think it might have been kjersti buass

I got it off TJ last night - looking forward to watching it on a bigger TV though rather than mine.

Am thinking of bringing the data projector home from work over the weekend grin

yeah downloaded it a while back…. not a very good movie haha, worth a laugh but i just can’t imagine ed skiing one bit, he’s a bit of a fruit

OMG god it’s snowboarding and chuck from GG all in one!

What more could a girl want!

This is not out at any cinemas anymore? I can’t find it either… Would love to have seen it!

I found it on ISOhunt.

wink

Still downloading though.

Banger - 27 September 2011 10:21 PM

Fantastic movie…. Great plot and acting wink
We downloaded and watched it last week, I thought Torah was doing the riding but I think it might have been kjersti buass

Nah I just was a geek and paused it in the credit bits at the end of the trailer and saw that its Tara Dakides doing the riding.

Looks like a massive bit of fluff. A few good actors though - bill bailey and bill nighy are both awesome…don’t really know any of the others.

I’m a sucker for a chick flick too, so I’ll watch it raspberry

Welcome to BW speedwayatom!! smile