The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Niseko Information Page on Boardworld

We are starting to add Japan information pages on the website. Niseko is up, however we are still working on the page.

Have a look and let us know what you think.

Is there anything else you would like to see on these pages?

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding/content/category/niseko/

After readin that I am now deeply depressed!!!!!  downer

Oh, and ya need a grammatical check!!!!

“Although Niseko is Japan, at times you’d almost forget as English is very widely spoken making everything a little easier.”

Japanese or in Japan????

We will read over everything tomorrow and edit the article. The article was purposely written for us but we didn’t write it. Just wanted to get the page up for now. If you see any other mistakes, please let me know. smile

There isn’t a pic of me there!!!!

You will have to send me over!!!! shaka

ill like to add
Arrival time into Sapporo
check to make sure you arrive before the last bus leaves the airport or else you will need to fork out for hotel room or private bus (which also stop at certain time)

also with probably good to mention a bit more on Tokyo airport
ie international mainly lands at Narita (NRT) and domestics mainly leave from Haneda (HND)
and that there is a substantial transit time
allow for at least 1.5 hours

Mizu Kuma - 24 August 2011 08:47 AM

There isn’t a pic of me there!!!!

You will have to send me over!!!! shaka

Haha well, you’ll need a scientician with you there to um… measure.. the err.. effect of beer consumption on muscle recovery in northern Hokaido climatcic regions.. ..

Yes.. that should do it!

Do you think I could get a national health and medical research grant for that??? raspberry