The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sticker Contest 2011

haha blockefying(fail English) the barbie sticker is a good try but fyi you can read it in the first pic :DI still like it tough ^^

Sc4rF4c3 - 12 September 2011 05:29 PM

haha blockefying(fail English) the barbie sticker is a good try but fyi you can read it in the first pic :DI still like it tough ^^

bahahha I forgot about the first pic!

We are all grown up and it shouldn’t offend anyone…unless your barbie!

Does video evidence count???

I saw the bus 24hrs later with the sticker still on it driving back thru canberra :-D

ozgirl - 13 September 2011 09:39 AM

I saw the bus 24hrs later with the sticker still on it driving back thru canberra :-D

Upload the video!! Love to see Bus Sticker Footage!! haha LOL

BKM - 13 September 2011 05:01 AM
Sc4rF4c3 - 12 September 2011 05:29 PM

bahahha I forgot about the first pic!

We are all grown up and it shouldn’t offend anyone…unless your barbie!

I think we’re fine LOL (unless barbie is a member here; which would be extremely awesome grin )

snowdragon - 13 September 2011 11:41 AM
ozgirl - 13 September 2011 09:39 AM

Upload the video!! Love to see Bus Sticker Footage!! haha LOL

I can’t remember what host i used to upload it!

Nor can I remember what thread i posted it in…. !!

How many entries are we allowed?
Can we have more than 1 location photo?

Im pretty sure you can have multiples

here you go - you can’t see it on Chrome though. werid

ozgirl - 19 August 2011 01:03 PM

here is the shenanigans of this evening…..
http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i144/kimozgirl/?action=view&current=VID-20110819-00002.mp4

EDIT: Just removing the video embed while we work out what the bug is (breaks the page in Chrome). rider26.

ozgirl - 14 September 2011 09:49 AM

here you go - you can’t see it on Chrome though. werid

ozgirl - 19 August 2011 01:03 PM

here is the shenanigans of this evening…..

http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i144/kimozgirl/?action=view&current=VID-20110819-00002.mp4

EDIT: Just removing the video embed while we work out what the bug is (breaks the page in Chrome). rider26.

I want to see it but opening IE (aka evil) is just to much

Sheeeeeeeeeeet, I couldn’t get onto a computer yesterday in time to upload my shots.
Hopefully I won’t get disqualified.

Since I am on the Gold Coast, what better place to place it then at Kirra headland? There are always tourist’s up here, and this is the #1 spot surfers and everyone come to check the surf out. It is still there after 2 weeks, so no one has ripped it off yet!

First shot, I placed the sticker on the handrail at Kirra Point. With Snapper rocks and Rainbow Bay as the backdrop.

Here is the view of the whole area on top. with the sticker barely visible from this distance ha ha. It’s there though.

I apologize once again for my lateness of submission, but my submission is surely worth it!
Cheers
Barnizzler

We have extended the closing date to September 30th.

awesome, I still have 2 stickers left.

Entry on behalf of fatima4u

Entry on behalf of Warren Chapstick (Some random guy on his mobile and wearin a retro onesy)