The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Quick contest for the girls - Nikita Clothing pack

which hand bag did you end up taking? that little pink number no doubt?

Did rider actually decide on what the comp would be!? Are you using my idea?!

CRACKERS - 17 August 2011 11:28 AM

which hand bag did you end up taking? that little pink number no doubt?

Didn’t have enough room for all of my things, CRACKERS!!!!!

I’m with crackers - can the forum members comp actually have something to do with riding?

I changed my mind…...Mizu in a dress trumps EVERYTHING.

LOL

Not sure about “trumps”, CRACKERS!!!!

But it probably brings the whole thing to a new level!!!! (Even if it is in the downward direction)

my idea is that since Nikita is a company “for girls that ride” to compile some kind of photo/video montage of the fun you have riding whatever it is that you ride.

Doesn’t mean the best tricks will win and doesn’t mean it has to be snowboarding either…could be skateboarding or whatever. The one love agency peeps can judge the entry that gets across the feeling of having the most fun the best!

how is that for an idea?

I like it Cords good idea shaka

maybe we should just have a BW chicks bikini shoot or wet t comp FTW wink

just saying .........  cool grin  evil  tongue laugh

ok maybe not ...... :(

(just jokes)

only if you’re willing to pay for your own psychiatric therapy after the event…

cords - 17 August 2011 11:54 PM

only if you’re willing to pay for your own psychiatric therapy after the event…

bahaha!!

But great idea above!

blizzard_22 - 17 August 2011 11:34 AM

I think so. smile

rider26 - 18 August 2011 02:46 AM
blizzard_22 - 17 August 2011 11:34 AM

I think so. smile

Stoked shaka cause if you used cords idea I have no footage and not many photos of me boarding!

Its a good excuse to get some? go out and try and ride a skateboard for a day and document it? try and go for a surf? take photos of one day riding? Hopefully it would be open for the rest of the season to give people a chance to get something together. I think it would be sweet to see some entries of girls having fun actually doing some riding. As i said, doesn’t have to be about skill level at all, just have the entry transmit the feeling of the fun that you had along the way.

I dunno it just seems a bit boring to be not something to do with riding, when that is what the company is supposed to be about - although I know there is always gonna be posers…but whatever the big boss thinks! wink

I like Cords idea too (and i have none of my own footage either) Don’t forget we have the shred to get footage!

But I also would like to see something that gets us using the girls section of this site a little more. I think it is a great idea but we don’t seem to use it to its full potential.

A lot of us girls introduce ourselves over there and them come over here and ‘chat’

Maybe a prize for the best thread? With quality discussion?