The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What other sports do you enjoy?

Other than snowboarding -

I enjoy surfing, wakeboarding, soccer (for fitness), and golf.

What other sports do you enjoy?

I like to surf and wakeboard, as well as waterski.  I also skate to uni haha because its more fun than walking.  Plus I play basketball.

Is golf really a sport?.....Or is it a game?

I`m just stirring things up..I love to golf

Surfing, soccer, basketball, swimming, wakeboarding.

i play rugby but also love having a skate and tennis is fun too. i tried wakeboarding for my first time last year and was stoked cos it was so similar to snowboarding i picked it up real easy so id love to progress in that sport after this winter

Just got off the boat, I was doing some wakeboarding today…
I’m a pretty good toober as well.

I enjoy running, but i’ve not been running lately.

Dave99 - 13 June 2009 03:36 PM

Is golf really a sport?.....Or is it a game?

I`m just stirring things up..I love to golf

Golf is a sport and when you play it that means you are an athlete… but like NASCAR, those guys are athletes by definition and that goes for curlers and equestrians and skeet shooters as well. Athletes all of them.
Dave - you’re an athlete.

I dont know if a professional poker player is an athlete though, that’s a game.

Surfing is a religion not a sport.

I love to ski (yes ski, say what you want, skiers can learn from this site too!!)

I also play squash, swim, sail, and ultimate and I am learning to surf and snowboard grin

I enjoy, yoga (if you have not tried it don’t knock it), used to play hockey until I moved to Aus, now it costs way to much.  So I am doing a little mountain biking.  Would love to surf but cant seem to find the time to get out enough.  Used to wake board a little and skated back in the day.

“We don’t stop playing because, we grow old we grow because we stop playing”

surfing, skating, touch football, the odd round of golf.

snowboarding and skating. dont have time for much else.

a spot of badminton?

spaz - 14 June 2009 02:42 AM

Surfing is a religion not a sport.

yewww

surfing, bit of football, running

Every now and again you can find me Wave jumping, ice climbing or even getting out nd about with a little Wing suit flying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingsuit_flying

Thats me in the picture (purple suit)

Wow G-Red, you must be fantastic!