The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Idea on price to sell for?

Hey guys, just need a little help with figuring out how much I should sell (and whether or not I should sell :( ) a couple of my boards for…
Pretty sad to sell my 1st board, as it was a 21st bday present from an ex-girlfriend (but my current girlfriend’s pretty keen for me to offload it XD )
I’m strapped for cash so resorting to desperate measures to fund my snow trips…
In the image below, I’m selling the first board to a mate, and considering selling the second board, hands off the 3rd raspberry

1st:
Ride Crush DFC 155cm (I think it’s ‘06) + Forum v1.??? bindings (M) (not sure, think they’re ‘06 models too) (Left set up in the picture)
It’s in pretty decent condition, seen about ~30 days worth of use, a few scratches in the base but top sheet in pretty good nick…

2nd:
Ride Prophet 158cm 2008 + 2008 Ride NRc bindings (M) (I think the bindings are’08..not 100% sure)
This board is in pretty good condition, probably total <3 weeks riding on it

So sad :(

An 06 board is getting pretty old, and selling it to a mate you always have to get less than what it is actually worth, it is $400 brand new (2010 model) from the states so I’d be asking $150-200 for it, $100-120 to a mate… It looks in good nick and has a decent graphic.

The 2nd one is an 08 prophet, about $400 new with 20 days riding, about $200-250 on ebay or $150-180 to a friend.

The 3rd one, Give it away to your local boardworld TJ raspberry

tjswish - 23 June 2011 06:15 AM

The 3rd one, Give it away to your local boardworld TJ raspberry

By Boardworld TJ i believe he is referring to SnowDragon cheese