The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Short Film Contest - SNOW 2011

redjames - 20 September 2011 02:32 AM

Does it have to be only film? can it be a montage of flim and photos?

As long as it’s showcased in a film, that’s fine.

I don’t know if this is the sort of vid that can enter but I’m gonna throw it up anyway. My first attempt at a snow season edit (or ShrEdit as Miz has now dubbed snow vids shaka). All the footage is crap cause it is off crap digi cams or my phone but I had a bit of fun making it grin

had a post here.. didn’t know how to remove it!...

my entry!

Hey Mitch, it is coming up with this vid does not exist. Is your video on private?
[edit] ignore that! smile

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 30 September 2011 06:14 AM

Hey Mitch, it is coming up with this vid does not exist. Is your video on private?
[edit] ignore that! smile

yeah i put the wrong addy in ma bad!

Awesome vid Mitch(BHK)! Great camera work and editing… but where is the Boardworld logo?

That’s the winner right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Mitch BHK)  shaka

Dude you get ten of my vote’s lol…..... 

Mitch if ya don’t mind me asking, what’s BHK stand for?

blizzard_22 - 30 September 2011 07:14 AM

Awesome vid Mitch(BHK)! Great camera work and editing… but where is the Boardworld logo?

i mentioned boardworld throughout the film,i checked last years winner and never notcied it so thought a mention was fine?? i can easily slap one in there if its a must

Warren Chapstick - 30 September 2011 07:15 AM

haha its just our crew, we all ride together, it originally was Bucket Hat Krew (great spelling)
cause we used to always snowboard in our bucket hats, but we figured it means lots of things. Broke Homeless krew, Big Hymen Kew etc etc…im glad you liked it, i broke my foot end of the season and had nothing to do so thought id throw this together..

Mitch(BHK) - 30 September 2011 07:22 AM
Warren Chapstick - 30 September 2011 07:15 AM

haha its just our crew, we all ride together, it originally was Bucket Hat Krew (great spelling)
cause we used to always snowboard in our bucket hats, but we figured it means lots of things. Broke Homeless krew, Big Hymen Kew etc etc…im glad you liked it, i broke my foot end of the season and had nothing to do so thought id throw this together..

That’s mad lol i love it….....

I have a sticker saying NO FAT CHICKS on me board lol, not as good as BHK.

Devo about the foot dude that sucks, all the best man and hope that ya win the comp.

Make braking the foot alot better lol   cool smirk

Your editing is amazing, what program/s do you use?!

blizzard_22 - 30 September 2011 07:36 AM

Your editing is amazing, what program/s do you use?!

adobe premiere elements cause my computer is a piece of shit and after efectts all cs4…....cause my computer is a piece of shit

Mitch, Harley just sent me a link to this over facey and I was so stoked to see it! (shame he was injured for the sooting though!)

Really nice work on both the camera and the edit.

Awesome stuff mate!

Mitch(BHK) - 30 September 2011 06:12 AM

my entry!

WIN!!!

Props man that is a great edit and I absolutely love the music and flow….. AMAZING shaka