The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes 2011

During the months of July, August, and September, we will be giving away prizes each month in the following categories:

Most Entertaining Member - Goes to the most entertaining member for the month.

Best Topic Starter - Goes to the member who starts the best threads.

Most Helpful Member - Goes to the most helpful member for the month.

Best Promotion of Boardworld - Promote Boardworld however you want. Best promotion wins.

Member of the month - This prize will go to the most deserving member.

Each winner will receive a $150 prize pack of your choice, plus a Boardworld T-shirt.

To nominate a member in any category, please reply to this thread with the member’s screen name and which category the nomination is for. During July and August, you can only win once. For the last month (September), anyone can win - including previous winners. The remaining days of June will be included in the month of July.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Good luck!  shaka

So I peaked too early with the ~ Boardworld Promo Poster ~ thread then!!!!!!!  downer

Maybe I can get MOST HELPLESS MEMBER then????  cheese

Glad to see this comp back, awesome!

i think i might go for most helpless member too mizu!

time to do some random posts haha

Rick0889 - 21 June 2011 10:37 AM

i think i might go for most helpless member too mizu!

time to do some random posts haha

It’s not that easy Rick!!!!! It takes a lot of….................... ummmmmmmmm…............. somethin….........

Can’t quite put my finger on it!!!!!! Maybe my hand…...........  hmmm (Had to get in before the crowd!!!!!)

So how about best new member?
(and btw first post! =D; and I think i’m gonna like it here :p)

Welcome Sc4rF4c3! Go intro yourself in welcome to Boardworld thread!

thx
and I will! (if I can find it, it’s massive in here =D)

yeah you will get used to it soon enough!

maybe the wierdest member for me

Yaay, this awesome comp is back!!  shaka

Self nomination(s) July;
</i>Most Entertaining Member</i> Not quite “winner” worthy but I put this in because I’m nominating myself for almost each category   blank stare
</i>Most Helpful Member</i> Organising the Shred Shed (many hours, no profit, many people doing their own thing regardless - rider! Mizu!)
Topic Starter Thredbo 2011 thread which resulted in 6 other sticky threads being created. smile
</i>Member of the month</i> Snow Condition Vids (do I need to say more?) OK I will; “keeping it real” though it does reach further than BW.
I’ll wait and see what promotion I do, placing a sticker on my board or wearing a BW T and hoodie around Thredbo on such an attractive piece of real estate as my body - I’ve been doing it for 3 seasons now. NOTE: This is not a nomination

I don’t think self nominations are allowed spaz?

If they are, I think calling in sick and going to the snow on a limb was pretty entertaining. Combined with some pretty awesome BW posters to rival mizu smile

I nominate spaz and TJ for “Most Humble Couple”!!!!

I nominate Mizu for “most spot on comment”