The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Skate tees - who wants one?

Anyone can suggest a challenge to win a free tee, however the actual challenge will only be for those who received a snow tee last season in the 100 posts promo.

OK, so here’s the deal. You have to suggest a contest/challenge for everyone else to participate in. They will receive their t-shirt after they have completed your challenge.

Whoever posts the best contest/challenge gets the free t-shirt without having to participate in the challenge. So you get the free t-shirt and you get to watch everyone else succumb to your challenge. The contest/challenge needs to be something we can run on the forums, so please keep that in mind.

For anyone who isn’t eligible for contest/challenge, head over to the 100 Posts Promo to win yourself a free t-shirt.

I will pick the winning contest/challenge early next week. Get creative!  evil

GOT ONE!!!!!

THE SUPERALPHABETICALNUMBERISTICALIOSIS CHALLENGE!!!!!

Gotta get a pic of somethin startin with a letter of the Alphabet!!!!! But it has to be combined with a random Number between 1 and 10!!!!

eg - F/3 Could be 3 Fish!!!!! YOU have to be in the pic also, so as to proove it isn’t a Google Image!!!!! (NO PHOTOSHOP EITHER)

The Letters will run in Alphabetical Order starting with A, but the numbers can be allocated randomly by the previous winning poster!!!!!

First Successful Poster in alphabetical order wins a shirt, and Gets to set the next random Number!!!!!

what picture

Rider has to pick the contest yet!!!!!

You really are a Sauce Head aren’t you!!!!!  hmmm

Just helping ppl imagining the contest!! geez that all cheese

Get back in ya Bottle!!!!!  mad

hahahahahahah no comment

For now we only need suggestions for a challenge. If we select your challenge, you get a free t-shirt and everyone else will have to complete your challenge.

EDIT: I’m a bit late on this reply.  red face

How bout a pic of yourself, in your BW Snow tee, at a 4-8(tbc) of different skate parks with a local skater.

Something along the lines of K2 suggestions, but a pic of you wearing your boardworld snow tee at a specific location in your home town starts with rider. He chooses the first person, and the location of the photo.

For example rider selects me to wear my tee outside the PM’s office at Parliament House.

blizzard_22 - 22 June 2011 03:19 AM

Something along the lines of K2 suggestions, but a pic of you wearing your boardworld snow tee at a specific location in your home town starts with rider. He chooses the first person, and the location of the photo.

For example rider selects me to wear my tee outside the PM’s office at Parliament House.

But they haven’t erected the Giant Ugg Boot in my home town yet!!!!!  long face

If an Ugg boot fits on your giant bear paws then I am sure there is a Giant Ugg Boot in your home town!

I use them to keep my ears warm!!!!!

My Challenge Proposal:

Get a photo of you with a skateboard riding a statue.

Statue cannot be featured more than once in this thread.

Posting a picture of you on a statue with a scooter does not count. And will only cause ridicule!

It took me a while, I was thinking where the hell am I going to find a skateboard riding statue! :plam in face:

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 June 2011 07:18 AM

It took me a while, I was thinking where the hell am I going to find a skateboard riding statue! :plam in face:

I think the sheep statue in canberra may have fallen off a skateboard? . . .