The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Skate tees - who wants one?

snowdragon - 23 June 2011 10:19 AM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 23 June 2011 07:18 AM

It took me a while, I was thinking where the hell am I going to find a skateboard riding statue! :plam in face:

I think the sheep statue in canberra may have fallen off a skateboard? . . .

Worst statue ever!!!

Rider what’s the go with this comp for us regulars?!

Mizu Kuma - 22 June 2011 01:27 AM

GOT ONE!!!!!

THE SUPERALPHABETICALNUMBERISTICALIOSIS CHALLENGE!!!!!

Gotta get a pic of somethin startin with a letter of the Alphabet!!!!! But it has to be combined with a random Number between 1 and 10!!!!

eg - F/3 Could be 3 Fish!!!!! YOU have to be in the pic also, so as to proove it isn’t a Google Image!!!!! (NO PHOTOSHOP EITHER)

The Letters will run in Alphabetical Order starting with A, but the numbers can be allocated randomly by the previous winning poster!!!!!

First Successful Poster in alphabetical order wins a shirt, and Gets to set the next random Number!!!!!

Just had a brain snap!!!!! (So unlike me I know!!!!)

If the the letters were chosen randomly and the numbers were sequential, then the longer that the “Challengers” left it the harder the game would be for them to win a Tee!!!!!!  evil

OK, Mizu’s contest idea it is!

Mizu, I’ll let you take the reigns on this one. Please start a new thread and explain the full rules. Oh, and congrats on winning a skate tee. wink

Mizu, give us a letter and I’ll find one of something on this desk of mine raspberry

C’mon Mizu make a thread already for this comp!

Yeah, man…  rolleyes

Jeeez some people cool mad

I’m thinking twice about giving him a t-shirt.  mad

give him till midday tomorrow then revoke his comp-making rights

I’m thinking 2:00pm today.  cool mad

Yeah seriously he wins enough, lazy bugger! Gets the t and forgets the rest of us! HATER!

so did we cut him off?

I’ll give him till tomorrow only because I deleted him once and he won’t let me forget about it.  oh oh

i guess you kinda owe him one… but as punishment change his name to princess again