The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Monthly Member Prizes 2011

im going to throw in 30 nominations for jeremy for putting this bad boy* into action and keeping my work productivity down.

Spanish should get a nom for comedic value haha

*Boardworld

Warren Chapstick - 04 July 2011 10:47 AM

Spanish is not me dude…. Wrong person wink

Plz send all prizes for Spanish c/o Gamblor wink

Ill nominate my self, i joined 16 june and am already nearly at fifty posts which have been over all threads,
thats average 2.6 post a day for the last 19 days i have been a member hehe

Sukah - 04 July 2011 11:55 PM

Ill nominate my self, i joined 16 june and am already nearly at fifty posts which have been over all threads,

Sukah and Sc4rf4ce for best new members. Both have been around for <3 months (what I consider NEW), both have avatars and have been posting relevant and non Mizu like posts.

I second this nominate.

Wow absolutely no love for the girls around here…?!

I’ll nominate Billy too for mixing it with the boys!

Don’t wanna take the shine off your fine effort there Sukah, but the rights to gloat about post averages might belong to me!!!! I think mine are around 24 per day????  raspberry

I don’t even think that the nominations are supposed to have been started yet!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Therefore I nominate all those that haven’t nominated themselves or anyone else in this thread!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 05 July 2011 12:29 AM

Don’t wanna take the shine off your fine effort there Sukah, but the rights to gloat about post averages might belong to me!!!! I think mine are around 24 per day????  raspberry

HAHA mizu you are truly the post king

Sukah - 05 July 2011 12:42 AM

That’s more like it!!!!

I nominate Sukah for Most Loyal Subject to King Mizu!!!! cool smirk

Mizu Kuma - 05 July 2011 12:52 AM
Sukah - 05 July 2011 12:42 AM

That’s more like it!!!!

I nominate Sukah for Most Loyal Subject to King Mizu!!!! cool smirk

LOL haha shaka

blizzard_22 - 05 July 2011 12:17 AM

Wow absolutely no love for the girls around here…?!

I’ll nominate Billy too for mixing it with the boys!

LOL I second that!! and i also nominate Blizzard too

Mizu Kuma - 05 July 2011 12:37 AM

I don’t even think that the nominations are supposed to have been started yet!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Therefore I nominate all those that haven’t nominated themselves or anyone else in this thread!!!!

thanx mizu hahahaha tongue rolleye

I want to put in two votes…..

1 - Goes to MY Teacher boy (K2), hope the kids weren’t to hard on you today my love, maybe a spa bath will help you relax….  wink

1 - Goes to Big Sexy Boy, cause i get a little lonly when Teacher boy is not home… The back door is always unlocked wink

I nom. Mizu & Azz for biggest FAIL for their attempts to take over boardworld.

yewww! sorry peeps just felt like screaming it! haha just kiddin’
cheers lads smile