The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Best Trip Report - SNOW 2011

I have mine half complete, will link it when done.

If your eager, shoot over to M & T in the NZ thread smile

This contest is closed to new entries. We will be announcing the winner soon.

WINNERS

Once again, we decided it was necessary to split this prize pack. There were several excellent trip reports posted in this contest and we would have love to reward everyone. However, we felt there were two stand-out entries which showcased what we asked for. We are splitting the prize pack into a $750 prize and a $250 prize.

Azz is the winner of the $250 prize. Azz documented his whole trip to New Zealand, with quality photos, excellent explanations, and interesting and fun moments spent with his family. We thought this was a great effort and really portrayed an adventure.

Mizu Kuma takes out the $750 prize with his trip report from Falls Creek. Mizu really embodied what this contest was all about. He documented his entire trip, made a huge effort to catch up with Boardworld members, included photos and explanations of everything, as well as an excellent five minute edit to accompany the story (which really sealed the deal). The photos were of a high standard, the story was funny and entertaining, and the entire adventure was documented in depth.

An honourable mention must go to spaz. His Mt Kosciousko trip report was excellent and inpiring. This trip report was considered with the other two however fell a little bit short. Great effort though, spaz!

Winners, please contact promo(at)boardworld.com.au to claim your prize.

Congrats Boys!!!

Azz your raking in the goods today!!!

Well done guys!

Yeeewwww!!!!!!

Firstly, congrats to Azz!!!!! I thought you were a shoe in to take this one out with ya NZ trip!!!!!

Thanks to you Box Head, and hopefully we will get to meet in person one day, so I can give you a big hug!!!!! (Sizzlers carpark 8:30 pm tonight????)

And a big one up for K2, antisense and Azz (and the Chill Hill Crew) for addin to the flavour of out trip!!!!!

To the rest of you guys that took the time and effort to put a TR together, and share ya winter adventures with us, and makin this comp a real nail biter for the outcome!!!!!

Also like to say that without the sponsors bein so generous, that comps like these would struggle to get the attention that they do!!!!! Good Shit for sure, I say!!!!!

Can ya tell that I’m just a tad stoked??????

Cheers K2 and Dan!!!!!  shaka

Everyone put in such excellent entries. Honourable mentions must also go to TJswish, redjames, and Silent. All these trip reports were also of a high standard and were great reads. A big shout out to all of you! Thank you for making this contest so enjoyable!

Well done Mizu, there were lots of good trip reports in there but yours was definitely a good read. Azz’s NZ and Spaz’s Kozi trips were really good as well. Looking forward to this again next year or maybe for the NoHe winter as I will definitely be posting about my JAPAN trip!

Congrat’s guys and well deserved!!! shaka

To be honestly I really enjoy to read all your TR in the past.
Keep up for next year… shaka

Awesome work guys!!! Stoked for you both!!!

Thanks TJ, blizz and Silent!!!!!  shaka

HAHA yeah boi!

Nice work Miz!!  shaka

Was great to meet up with you and Leanne and Brad too! You helped me progress heaps just by taking the lead down lines I never would’ve taken on my own.

Enjoy your prize smile

antisense - 17 October 2011 06:56 AM

HAHA yeah boi!

Nice work Miz!!  shaka

Was great to meet up with you and Leanne and Brad too! You helped me progress heaps just by taking the lead down lines I never would’ve taken on my own.

Enjoy your prize smile

It was great to meet you and Bae, too!!!!!

Lookin forward to goin for another shred with ya in the not too distant future!!!!! It’s always great to ride with someone that’s so amped on snowboarding as you were!!!!!

Cheers!!!!!!  cool smile