The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Baw Baw 2011

The official Mount Baw Baw thread for 2011.

Here is your space for posting pics, videos, trip reports, weather and snow conditions, organising meet ups and all things Baw Baw.

Baw Baw has been doing great over the past years with developing their parks and really targeting jibbers and freestyle riders tastes.

Great amounts of snow (for Baw Baw) have fallen already so it should be a great season up there. Keep an eye out for events like the Forum Battle at Baw Baw

shred

going to take my missus here next weekend(not this one coming) just to get her used to boarding again, and to take out my new board. mainly going to hit the park/not expecting awesome snow.

Just hope they get some more snow mate. Bit weathered atm, so dont wanna scratch up ur new deck on rocks

yeh hope so, if not i will take the old board up,

BATTLE AT BAW BAW

More info here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/2719/

i may go check this out…

Just got this text msg from Baw Baw

Stay for $1 Tues, Wed & Thurs in July. Book before 5pm 15/07/11. Valid @ Alpine Hotel Backpackers only. Call (03) 5165 1136 to book now!

Pretty good bargin for anyone with time off during the week to shred baw baw for a few days!!! Wonder if there is special Ts and Cs

So who’s heading up on Saturday?!  cheese Battle and the park is looking pretty sweet.

I might head up. Was going to go to Falls for the w/e but found out got a mates birthday on saturday night I really wanna got to will see. You heading up Koper?

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 July 2011 02:28 AM

I might head up. Was going to go to Falls for the w/e but found out got a mates birthday on saturday night I really wanna got to will see. You heading up Koper?

Yeah heading up saturday with a few mates, should be a good day if the snow they’re predicting falls. Rail jam should be sick as well. Have you seen pic of the park they have set up? 30 ft kicker etc, rails. Heaps pumped.

Yeh its looking pretty good up there. The comp is always good to watch. Apparently this year they will have an extra feature for the riders to play on, which will be interesting to see what it is.