The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MORE THAN $20,000 UP FOR GRABS THIS SEASON!

Adding to the list of available prizes is two Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro snowboards (2012 models). We have them available in 157 and 161.5. There will also be Lib Tech outerwear and apparel available.

How do we win one of those puppies?

If you win one of the contests, you will be able to choose which prizes you want, up to the value of your prize pack. This is the best way to ensure everyone is happy with their prizes.

Box Head - 12 July 2011 06:26 AM

If you win one of the contests, you will be able to choose which prizes you want, up to the value of your prize pack. This is the best way to ensure everyone is happy with their prizes.

Sweet… So I guess winning a “Monthly member prize” or “Flying Squirrel” won’t cover it lol.

No, but there’s a bunch of Dragon goggles, Sandbox helmets, Siege headphones etc. at the $150 price point. Any of the $1000 prize packs will cover a snowboard and more.

Box Head - 12 July 2011 06:13 AM

Adding to the list of available prizes is two Lib Tech Travis Rice Pro snowboards (2012 models). We have them available in 157 and 161.5. There will also be Lib Tech outerwear and apparel available.

Holy carp!

(you know, of course, that you linked the trs). The 2012 trice graphics are mindblowing - easily my favourite for 2012

Sorry about that. I have updated the post with the Travis Rice image. Thanks for letting me know.

Silly Box Head. And you wonder why I keep a close eye on you!  cool mad

what exactly is the difference between the regular pro model and the HP model? anyone know?

Spanish would probably do a better job!!!!

Gamblor - 12 July 2011 06:55 AM

what exactly is the difference between the regular pro model and the HP model? anyone know?

Not sure but I just emailed the Lib Tech rep asking the question. smile

Gamblor - 12 July 2011 06:55 AM

About 100 bucks!!!!

I might be wrong, but I think it has a stiffer material used in the top sheet!!!! I think that the wood core might be different also, but then I may have dreamt that!!!!!

Here’s the official answer from Lib Tech:

“The big difference is weight.

HP stands for horsepower..full basalt construction. Basalt wets out much quicker than normal fiberglass and therefore uses alot less resin.

All other aspects of the board are the same.”

Box Head - 12 July 2011 06:13 AM

This is soooooo good rocker

So I did dream it then!!!!!