The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

MORE THAN $20,000 UP FOR GRABS THIS SEASON!

you should start up the facebook giveaway again because i feel upset that i didn’t win anything besides the fact that i liked all of the prizes but i didn’t win anything

ohh and i also commented on nearly all of the posts as well p boardworld ur doin a great job keepin me intereted unlike other sites. shaka

hugh.nieuwland1 - 23 June 2011 02:50 AM

you should start up the facebook giveaway again because i feel upset that i didn’t win anything besides the fact that i liked all of the prizes but i didn’t win anything

There was like 300 people liking each Post for 10 prizes. Facebook prizes are more to get people on the forum etc where the real prizes are given away. Stay active on the forum, upload an avatar and post some interesting threads and I’m sure you will win something over the course of the season.

Last year I got the tshirt and a set of headphones and I wasn’t even that active smile

TJ is right. We give the vast majority of prizes away right here on the forums. Stay involved and you’ll have a great chance at winning something this season.

How old are you?

It’s not because you participate that you’ll automatically win anything!

Hey guys,

I’m stoked to be announcing that CHEMICAL STORM will be giving away an Octorocker here on BW. Stay tune for details and upcoming review!

Cheers

Jeff

Jeff Pang - 24 June 2011 10:37 PM

Hey guys,

I’m stoked to be announcing that CHEMICAL STORM will be giving away an Octorocker here on BW. Stay tune for details and upcoming review!

Cheers

Jeff

Cheering!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Graphic design contest announced. Supported by Chemical Storm. Details coming soon.

So pumped for this! Haven’t done a BW contest for a couple of years now.
I am hunting out some internet up at Buller and getting on this!

woohoo comps bring on season 2011!!! grin

haha sweeet how do u guys give so much away without going broke?

it’s all promoted by the brands; in this case Chemical Storm

jdogs - 03 July 2011 09:59 AM

haha sweeet how do u guys give so much away without going broke?

Sorry, I should have replied to this earlier. All the prizes are supplied by our sponsors. Boardworld would not be able to run all these contests without their constant support.

Here are all our snow sponsors for 2011: