The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CONTEST: Most Interesting Thread - Nominations

blizzard_22 - 17 May 2011 09:43 AM
spaz - 17 May 2011 09:24 AM

Do you mean Mizu posted on it blizz?

Hahaha No, surely everything Mizu posts in turns to gold, right?!! Lol

Nope! My thread lasted as long as mr bolts 100m. Mizu was the only comment. I’m not blaming Mizu! I thought it would catch on more

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 17 May 2011 09:52 AM
blizzard_22 - 17 May 2011 09:43 AM
spaz - 17 May 2011 09:24 AM

Do you mean Mizu posted on it blizz?

Hahaha No, surely everything Mizu posts in turns to gold, right?!! Lol

Nope! My thread lasted as long as mr bolts 100m. Mizu was the only comment. I’m not blaming Mizu! I thought it would catch on more

It must have been written in Hungarian!!!!! And we were the only ones that could understand it????

All of my suggestions have already been mentioned.  Personal fav. the extreme thread, i honestly can’t believe how bloody extreme everyone is!!!

Aidy - 17 May 2011 11:14 AM

All of my suggestions have already been mentioned.  Personal fav. the extreme thread, i honestly can’t believe how bloody extreme everyone is!!!

Aidy!!!!! That comment was EXTREME!!!!!  cool grin

Amakat’s chocolate thread

(and somebody nominate my oomado TR hint hint)

I nominate Gamblor’s Oomado Trip Report thread. It’s in Mountains and Travel - great read, you should check it out! smile

Any more? I’ll leave this is for another 24 hours then start the vote.

too bad “few of ma favourite things” was started a few days late… I would have voted for that one! lol that would have backfired the prank if it won best thread

Gamblor - 18 May 2011 02:17 AM

too bad “few of ma favourite things” was started a few days late… I would have voted for that one! lol that would have backfired the prank if it won best thread

LOL

Umm, I’m gonna vote for blizz’s “Extreme” thread!!!!

And not because I’m scared that she’ll hack my account either!!!!!  shut eye

Mizu Kuma - 18 May 2011 03:14 AM

Hmm hack everyone’s passwords and then as soon as the thread goes up to vote, vote them all for my thread… I can’t loose!

I hack everyone and vote for me! Cause that will be EXTREME and make up for all the EXTREME jokes!

blizzard_22 - 18 May 2011 03:41 AM

I hack everyone and vote for me! Cause that will be EXTREME and make up for all the EXTREME jokes!

EXTREEEEEME!!!!!  shaka

tjswish - 18 May 2011 03:19 AM
Mizu Kuma - 18 May 2011 03:14 AM

Hmm hack everyone’s passwords and then as soon as the thread goes up to vote, vote them all for my thread… I can’t loose!

...you may still be able to lose though LOL LOL

That’s tight Gamblor!!!!!