The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

CONTEST: Most Interesting Thread. Win a $250 Prize Pack

At the end of May we will be announcing all the new promos and contests for the 2011 Australian snow season. We will be giving away more than $20,000 worth of prizes over a 4 month period. Everything will be given away through the forums to our active members. Of course the Photography Contest and Film Contest will be back, with more categories and more prizes than ever before.

While we’re waiting for that, I’ve decided to run a contest over the next two weeks here on the forums. I won’t be promoting this contest to anyone, it’s here purely for you guys!

The prize will go to the member who starts the most ‘interesting’ thread over the next two weeks. We are not necessarily looking for the thread with the most posts, but the thread that adds the most value to Boardworld. You can start your thread in any section of the forums and it can be about anything.

The winner will receive $250 worth of snowboarding gear, just in time for the Australian season. You will be able to choose the content of your prize pack to some extent.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Good luck!

Good luck everyone! All threads I have ever started have flopped so no competition here! Lol but we’ll see how we go.

To bad Mizu,

All the threads you start are pointless!!

lol

let the games begin wink

Hmmmmm…............... Separated@Birth 3.0 ????  cool hmm

Mizu, you and me will rip this contest, go halves in the prize eh?!

rider should sticky this thread so it stays fresh in our minds!

hmm, this should be exciting!!

Rider what kind of items could be included in said prize pack?

I’ll sticky it now.

Prizes could include things like goggles, beanies, clothing, gloves, outerwear etc. Even if they want some skate gear, we can sort that out too. It really depends who wins, what size they are, what we have available for them, and what they actually want. There’s a bunch of stuff you can choose from.

rider26 - 01 May 2011 12:36 AM

We will be giving away more than $20,000 worth of prizes over a 4 month period.

Wow big surprise Boardworld never disappoints!

Yeh thats pretty a pretty amazing stat for give aways! Go Boardworld shaka

yewwwww looking forward 2 the fun

Dan83 - 02 May 2011 01:32 AM
rider26 - 01 May 2011 12:36 AM

We will be giving away more than $20,000 worth of prizes over a 4 month period.

Wow big surprise Boardworld never disappoints!

I’m sure that rider said that $19,000 worth of that stuff was for the Shred!!!!!  cool hmm

19K gulp Yeah-ya!!!!!