The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2009 SoHe Photography Contest

cool i will keep entering then smile thanks.

Nudge - 18 July 2009 12:18 PM

2 thumbs up from me too - awesome!!

rider26 - 20 July 2009 04:32 AM

Hey guys, yes you can keep entering. It doesn’t matter if you’ve already won.

The only restriction is 2 photo’s a day.

Don’t think we are leaning towards any one style either, there are 1000’s of reasons a photo is good, keep giving details about entries - the photo doesn’t always tell the whole story.

Just thought i’d post one of me after a couple of weeks at the snow. I dont think sunscreen works on me…. :|

That was either last year or the year before. I get a massive goggle tan every year anyways.

The entries by the end of the season will be awesome.. who has the worst google tan.. thats a competition in itself..

Golfpunklegend thats one dirty google tan.. but so good.

L.B. - 20 July 2009 01:24 PM

The entries by the end of the season will be awesome.. who has the worst google tan.. thats a competition in itself..

PERFECT CONTEST IDEA!!!!
Voting as to who’s goggle tan is the best.
Late season contest?

Thanks Nudge, was a great day, especially when you get a full heli day for free haha wink

In the future can we get more of a topic for the contest.  Right now its a bit random (pics are all sweat as though) but mabey get people that are learning photography a focal point.  Even basic to start like lanscape, macro, action, black and white.  Those kinda things.  Also any chance of getting some photo editing / design contest.  Kind where admin submits a pic and we change it any way we can?

Just a few ideas

Darb- these are good ideas - I like the changing the pic idea.
Keep making suggestions - or talk with Jeremy / rider26 about it.

L.B. - 20 July 2009 01:24 PM

the sun just burnnsssss

darb - 20 July 2009 11:36 PM

In the future can we get more of a topic for the contest.  Right now its a bit random (pics are all sweat as though) but mabey get people that are learning photography a focal point.  Even basic to start like lanscape, macro, action, black and white.  Those kinda things.  Also any chance of getting some photo editing / design contest.  Kind where admin submits a pic and we change it any way we can?

Just a few ideas

I’ll talk to Rider 26 about the idea.. If you think of more just let us know.. always wanting to try something new..

Mikey Rosalski getting inverted in Drovers Park 10th of July 2009

it wouldnt be the WORST goggle tan - it would be the BEST goggle tan!

how do you post the pics….

Edit: Hey mate, you need to uplopad the photo to the internet first. Go to: http://imageshack.us/ and upload your image. Then take the URL and inclose in the [IMG] tags. If you need any help let me know. -rider26