The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Your ’Profile’ page on BW - what would you like to see?

Hey guys,

Your profile page is one of the areas we want to develop on Boardworld. At the moment they are pretty simple with not much going on. For example you can see mine here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/member/4/

What would you like to see on your profile page on Boardworld?

Feel free to be creative and give outside-the-box ideas. Think of this as a community brainstorming session!  raspberry

Just to get you started, some of the features I would like to see are: ability to upload photos, more information options (i.e. what equipment you ride etc.), and so on…

I’m really interested to hear what you guys want/think.

Thank you!

All the above are cool ideas.
Something a little different is maybe you could have a built in slideshow of maybe 5-10 photos that is embedded onto the page. So instead of clicking through different photos or albums, it is automatically playing photos you put up of yourself, boards, pets etc

photo album

What resort you ride

A BW calendar of dates members are going snowing, surfing, skating with locations.

WWW link
Email

Industry you work in
Networking interests (Twitter, Facebook, vimeo, YouTube etc….) with links.

I like the idea of a communal calender

Farming section

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. Please keep them coming! smile

Sorry, just wanted to bump this back up.  red face

getting your fb friends would it be possible to search for people that are on boardworld through your youtube or fb account? preffered sport and set ups atm smile