The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Rio Olympics 2016

Not a bad first day in the pool for Australia! ?? ?

Yup the Aussies nailed it in the pool today, the archery boys also hit the target (pun inteded) securing bronze and our first medal. Now sitting pretty at the top of the medal table!

Go Aussie! Yeeeww!

I didn’t know Michael Phelps came out of retirement! Just added another gold to his tally in the relay. He smashed it. What a legend! GOAT ??  19 gold medals and counting???????????????????

20 gold medals for Phelps. Incredible. ?

21 now! The guy is a freak!!! Haha!

From Ozzy Man’s Olympic review video which you can watch right here. ?

How about our Boomers! Tied game with the USA in the fourth quarter. Playing so well! ?

Mr Usain Bolt, still the fastest man on the planet. 3rd olympic gold in the 100m sprint. Nothing short of amazing.

Yep, incredible feat. Wasn’t the best time, and I must say, for most of the race I actually thought he was beat. But he kept the peddle down and took it home in the last 20-30 metres. Stoked to see the young Candian get up for bronze!

Did anyone see the Bahamas chick that fell across the line in the 400 to win gold today? Epic, she looked destroyed by the end of that one!

TJswish - 16 August 2016 05:26 PM

Did anyone see the Bahamas chick that fell across the line in the 400 to win gold today? Epic, she looked destroyed by the end of that one!

Yep, and she was about to lose the race! Crazy!

Can’t wait for the men’s 200m.

Anyone else watch the Boomers heartbreak loss for the Bronze? Its nearly 24hrs later and I’m still not over it :-( !

Yep. Not fun. ?

Did you guys hear that Bolt could lose his 9th gold medal as one of his teammates allegedly tested positive for doping? Article here.