The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your photos here…

Hahahaha LOL

f@tony - 04 July 2010 06:32 AM

Actually that was photoshopped, this is the original.

hahah, nice effort f@tony

hahaha nice one f@tony

Photo of me from the NoHe winter

photo by Ville Eskonen

Remember kids, crack is addictive. (giant smile on Tom’s face, same guy in foggy jibbin’)

rider26 - 20 June 2010 07:50 AM

Awesome photos guys. finney, those photos make me so jealous. I can’t wait to head back to Whistler.

DannyB, the photography contest is here: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/712/P0/

Please post all contest photos in that thread. Please include photo title, location, and date taken.

thanks heaps smile

Check out that sweet ass on this dude doing a steezy miller flip.  wink

a few more photos of the Cannon log feature at Baw Baw from saturday, super fun feature to hit just took a bit gettin used to the landing which was a bit flat.

Cannon Long, Baw Baw

Front board, Rider: Richie Burt, Photo:K2_SCS

Cannon Drop, Rider: K2_SCS, Photo: Richie Burt

Spewin i didnt grap proper tail on this one

Rider K2_SCS, Photo: Richie Burt

K2 - What’s baw baw like at the moment?
Was going to head up on Saturday but pulled the pin last minute on Friday.
Worth the trip from Melbs?

was pretty icy on saturday! but sun was out so was ok. To be honnest, only go if its a sunny day or if they get some more snow and its fresh. Cactus park is a bit boring and very novice. but once they get some more snow they are planning on gettin more set up. Was chattin to Tim from the park crew and they are settin up the staircase for Battle at Baw Baw this weekend. Im headin up for that to watch and take photos. The air bag is good fun, and at only $20 atm for the whole day its pretty good. smaller than Threders but awesome for practice.
Some of their wooden features like the cannon above are super fun and well built. as long as its not to icey on the run in and landings they are good.

Thanks for the info!

What’s in the park at the moment? I’m still only learning park so novice is good for me!

With the battle on this weekend is there any chance of being able to ride the park do you think? This weekend is my last weekend of not being oncall til mid August.

yeh im not sure what they will be doing with the park. They are going to be building the stairs up where the park is atm, so they might move all the stuff. Maybe jump on the popmag park page and ask the baw baw crew.
I will try to get up a pic of the park features for you. They are on a mates camera but will see what i can do. Basically the right hand line is a up flat down box. very short and steep, i feel like its kind of a useless feature. then after that is a small mellow rainbow. good fun for beginers.
righthand line has a two flat down boxes, but both are super low, wide and not much change into the down, so good beginers boxes. Then as i said there is the cannon log over the other side of the resort next tow champagne run. and there is also a flat gap down log set up next to the wall ride above cactus black, and the wall ride. needs more snow there though

Popmag park page is cool! Never knew about that, thanks!

Sounds like what is set up at the moment is good for my level of park riding. Kinda kicking myself I didn’t head up on the weekend now.

I bringing this thread back. Share your photos, don’t have to be snowboard related grin

Melbourne Central

Melbourne

Series of photos from the weekend Gridiron. Too bad the ref got in the way of the third shot :-(

One of my fav pic from 2009 (SOTC)