The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Post your photos here…

damn can’t wait till the jump line gets built at my hill, the biggest is like a 4-5m table but hopefully should get some shots at some point, perfect opportunity to work on the style side of things, my friends will be relieved!  looking forward to contributing to this thread.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 July 2009 03:07 PM

hey all,
new to the forum and thought id start off on this thread.

this pic is from Falls, August 08. Was after lifts closed for the days and there was mini 2ft kicker nxt to the spine ramp. just mucked round heaps, this was one of the shots

Cool pic K2_SCS
Been hanging to have a go on a WWW. Supposed to be an awesome board.

Just one thing though, i think the boys here were trying to keep the pics from this season.

Moderators, there seems to be quite a few different posts on what the rules are, how its judged, how many photos you can post etc.
Maybe one post on all the rules and how it will be judged might be helpful. (not bagging you guys, im just trying to be helpful)

Hey Evan, for the contest we will only be accepting photos from this season. For now I am enjoying the photos so keep them coming. All valid entries will be starting from now, and we will pick the first winner of the week not this Monday, but the next.

rider26 - 03 July 2009 12:37 AM

Hey Evan, for the contest we will only be accepting photos from this season. For now I am enjoying the photos so keep them coming. All valid entries will be starting from now, and we will pick the first winner of the week not this Monday, but the next.

Ok, i just thought you might want to keep them separate. Competition pics and just general pics.

But if i understand, your happy for any number of pics here from any year, and the winner will just be picked from 2009 pics.

My brother in Thredbo, 2008

Me in Perisher, 2007

Me in Thredbo, 2008

My brother in Thredbo, 2008

Does ‘this season’ mean June - Oct 09?

Tobi - 03 July 2009 05:53 AM

Does ‘this season’ mean June - Oct 09?

I wouldnt mid seeing some Overseas pics if anyone has them.
So couldnt you call anything from 2009 “this season”.

I will very soon start a new thread just for the contest and turn this into a general photos thread. For now just post all photos here, and I will repost all valid entries into the contest thread. I would like to get opinions on this, but I originally decided the contest would be photos from this southern hemipshere winter season only.

rider26 - 03 July 2009 09:05 AM

For now just post all photos here, and I will repost all valid entries into the contest thread. I would like to get opinions on this, but I originally decided the contest would be photos from this southern hemipshere winter season only.

makes perfect sense..

besides..every time I try to post my flickr pictures they don`t work….Yes, I`m using the img tags properly
The closest I got was a red x…WTF?

hey this is one of my B photos from Whistler 09 season.

photo: Julius Kellar, rider: Tim Nelson, Location: Whistler Urban Backcountry

Awesome photo tnels! So that’s what you were doing on your days off… smile

haha yeh trying to make myself into a snowboarder. My A shots are in the current issue of Aus/NZ snowboarder and 2 more in the next issue.
Love the site. keep up the work.

Thanks Timmy, appreciate it. I will for sure check out your shots. Well done.

Are you still in Canada? or back in Aus?

Hawaii!!! having a holiday before i head back to Aus tomorow.

Hey tim are you going to be in Aus for long or are you going to head back for the winter season in Whistler. Nice work on the magazines, no wonder you never wanted to work!!