The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Maldives

Anyone been?? Im about to book a boat trip with worldsurfaris aboard the Manta for next April with the Mrs. Yup thats it above.

Absolutely frothing!!

This clip is just a taste of what the Maldives can dish up.

Anyone else who wants it is more than welcome. http://www.worldsurfaris.com/surf-trip/manta-charters

That is so cheap for 7 nights man, especially for the Maldives, almost need to be a millionaire to visit that place.

Wish i was a good enough surfer to do things like this, this summer is a write off for me with continuing my progression due to work. I only started surfing late last year but got the froth pretty quick. I had been looking for a replacement for snowboarding in the summer for years and surfing gives me that exact feeling, can’t wait to get better, was surfing green waves in 3-5 foot at the end of the summer this year.

Super jealous mate, you will have an awesome time, that video was awesome.

Good to hear you’re getting stuck into the surfing Jake. Keep at it over summer and before you know it you’ll be on a boat trip somewhere in Indonesia wink