The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Board stolen at Thredbo.

A friend of a friend had his board stolen from Thredbo last week… Can you guys keep and eye out. It’s already been posted on psr and jnb. 

Cheers!

^ I assume there is a pic of the rig, and its my work computer not showing it?

I think Blizz actually mentoned this over the weekend. Will def keep an eye out.

Has he got the Serial Number of the board?????

Boards have serial numbers? Where might this be located? would be good to take a photo of just in case.

DR1F7R - 20 July 2015 11:22 PM

Boards have serial numbers? Where might this be located? would be good to take a photo of just in case.

Usually on the top sheet!!!!!

Photo on the ol phone is exactly what I do!!!!!

If I’m gonna kick someone’s arse, I’m gonna do it with 100% confidence!!!!!

Going to have to take a look.

Need to catch these pricks on the sly though. Tell em your making a video, and want them in it… film em a bit with the board on an action cam. even ask to see the board and take a peek/snap of the serial…
Then ask them for their address to send em a free copy of the video… and get the fuzz onto em.

Plus you have their address then… Can always mail em a nice big bag of dog shit… or a horse head in the bed… maybe some anthrax… ok, getting a little extream…

Great idea drifter!

Minus the anthrax michelle

DR1F7R LOL

Man that sucks.. I hope it gets found, along with the jerk who took it.

I did share this on fb too, seeing a lot of gear being stolen this year. Sad really, but there is just scumbags out there everywhere you go.