The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

One Day in Whistler — A #NOJEZ Production

ONE DAY IN WHISTLER

This was filmed in one day towards the end of the season on Whistler Mountain. It was all filmed on my iPhone 5 using the Hitcase PRO+ for iPhone. It’s just a bit of fun, some silly editing, and a test to show you the results with the Hitcase PRO+ for iPhone. It took me long enough but I finally got it done.

Thanks to all my BW Whistler friends who enjoyed the day with me: Rhys, Finney, Dan, Lu, Dylan, and Andy. cheese

DAAAAAYUM my ass looks good in those skinnys.

thanks for showing my best assets of the day jez- ass and bails. NAILED IT>

good fun day filming until i broke my ass.

Hahaha I forgot about that. I had to take your pants off for you! LOL

at least thats the reason we told mich….
big surprise

.......I’M A STAR   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice fun edit!

That jump line of me and Jez reminds me of the Shaun white and pat more pipe run where pat just films himself the whole time hahaha!
Whether that was intentional or not… well played sir wink

Jez = Ryan Knapton’s noseroll coach?

Haha awesome work guys. Hitcase did well smile

Squad on point, right there.

This makes me all the happies!!

Thanks for the rad edit Jez, I loved all of it and every time someone was introduced, I couldn’t wipe the grin off my face. I have such awesome memories of Whistler last season, and it’s all because of you guys here. We may not have had an epic season of constant freshies, but what we did have, we made the absolute most of.

This edit touches on a few personal chords for me, as it was the first day after my surgery that I felt comfortable and inspired, to get shreddy and get my ‘airboarding’ on wink

I love all of the people there and I have Boardworld to thank for all of the amazing people I was able to meet and make such amazing connections with. Except for Dan. I met that idiot all on my own.

Much love to Boardworld, and the Whistler peeps in particular.
xo

Back at ya, Lu! I has such an awesome season with you guys and I’m looking forward to doing it all over again. Hopefully with more snow this time. wink

I definitely tip my hat to both you and Finney. You both came back from injury so strong, with such great attitudes, and just killed it. I was incredibly impressed and I’m proud of both of you. Champions.

I give this video 2 thumbs up.
=D

This was such a sweet edit. I’ve watched it a couple of times now.

You all look like you’re having so much fun. Makes me want to come back to Whistler.

Well i actually enjoyed that and its got me all in the mood to shred!! Nicely done all involved!!

Good friends riding along with great tunes makes me happy shaka

This was great. I miss whistler

Watching this has gotten me so excited for next winter that I’ve started watching snowboard movies again… It’s going to be a tough few months waiting now. Thanks jez.. haha

This day was without a doubt a highlight of last season. Same as Lu I finally felt comfortable on my feet again and to get up with the whole BW crew at the same time was just brilliant.