The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What Pisses You Off!!!!!

AKA The Vent Thread!!!!!

I’ll start with;

Those Ads, Songs, Whatever, that use Phone Ringtones, Emergency Sirens etc in them!!!!!

Why?????

They want people lookin around, gettin distracted just to get their shitty Advert or Song noticed?????

If they’ve gotta do that for people to take notice, then their offerin is worthless crap in the first place!!!!!

That just Pisses Me Off!!!!! rage

People in general piss me off, the amount of people and their sheeple like antics.  I better not end up ruling the world or I’ll make various dictators in recent and not so recent history look like saints.  Basically if I don’t know you and you don’t serve a purpose I value, you die.

I honestly don’t think I have that level of evil within me but by the same token people in general do shit me.  I think if there were less of them, perhaps half, and they didn’t all seem to have an intelligence level of acutely retarded single cell amoebas, my patience or complete lack of wouldn’t make me feel a hairs breadth away from a homicidal rampage several times a day.

Maybe whats makes you happy is a more constructive thread Mizu?  Its a shit tonne shorter list for me that one anyways!

Actually no, not really, lots of things make me happy, I need to appreciate the sunshine more and think less about the clouds.

Yup ill agree with you NBG, people shit me to tears in general. People with no common sense or general etiquette.. One thing that really gripes me is people that stand on the right hand side of the escalator, blocking the way for other people who aren’t lazy….. I could list 20 thousand other things too I’m sure, that one is the first thing that springs to mind.

I’ll also agree that the world is over populated, hence why i’ll never have kids.. EVER!!! Stop breeding people! Hhahaha! The idiots are taking over, is that name of a great song by punk rock legends NOFX. Its true, they really are.

surferguy56 - 07 July 2015 01:14 PM

Yup ill agree with you NBG, people shit me to tears in general. People with no common sense or general etiquette.. One thing that really gripes me is people that stand on the right hand side of the escalator, blocking the way for other people who aren’t lazy….. I could list 20 thousand other things too I’m sure, that one is the first thing that springs to mind.

I’ll also agree that the world is over populated, hence why i’ll never have kids.. EVER!!! Stop breeding people! Hhahaha! The idiots are taking over, is that name of a great song by punk rock legends NOFX. Its true, they really are.

Sorry surfer guy, I doubled our number.
But in my defence I produced shredders that range from above average to certified genius IQs.
AND taught them to give way/be courteous on the roads, keep left driving AND on escalators, and to stop and pick up broken train wreck skiers wink2

I can’t stand rude people, arrogant people and hot weather.

Ohh LMB!!!!!

What is is with people that can’t KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING?????

Why don’t they drill this concept into people’s heads?????

It would free our roads from so many of its issues!!!!!

What about the wankers that sit on 80 until the overtaking lane and then you have to go 130 to get past the dicks!!!!! 

They piss me off!!!!!  rage

What pisses me off is the dickhead who stand at the back door of the bus and i have to fight to get off the bus!

Tonight there was only 4 of us standing - all around the back door, no one would move to let me off…

(i get on at the last stop in the city - which normally fills the bus - and get off at the next stop)

Azz - 07 July 2015 06:09 PM

What about the wankers that sit on 80 until the overtaking lane and then you have to go 130 to get past the dicks!!!!! 

I reckon it’s deliberate!!!!!

Has to be?????

A Current Affair.

God -damned mother f***ing A Current Affair.

I feel no further explanation is required.

Ha ha ha!! Yes!

Sunday arvo, Jindy to Canberra is a good time to get some hours up on your L plates right…...

AJ2theC - 07 July 2015 07:54 PM

Sunday arvo, Jindy to Canberra is a good time to get some hours up on your L plates right…...

What can they possibly learn, hey!!!!!

Maybe how to be as inconsiderate as their oldies, how to create dangerous driving scenarios, and how to really piss other road users right off?????

unremarkable - 07 July 2015 07:49 PM

A Current Affair.

God -damned mother f***ing A Current Affair.

I feel no further explanation is required.

Yes! This!! The most stupid bias poor excuse for a news program. Shocking journalism. Hate Tracy Grimshaw!!!!  rage

Yes! Why do jerks do this!!!

rage yeah this happens all too often! I am all for L platers getting experience on the road but as a parent/guardian/supervisor whatever, surely they have enough common sense to know when is appropriate!

blizzard_22 - 07 July 2015 11:16 PM

Yes! Why do jerks do this!!!

rage yeah this happens all too often! I am all for L platers getting experience on the road but as a parent/guardian/supervisor whatever, surely they have enough common sense to know when is appropriate!

Clearly not.

Rude and judgemental people!