The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What Pisses You Off!!!!!

People will always be people, but what is Peeing me O atm can be summarized by the below:

Azz - 07 July 2015 06:09 PM

What about the wankers that sit on 80 until the overtaking lane and then you have to go 130 to get past the dicks!!!!! 

They piss me off!!!!!  rage

and then…...find a speed trap during overtaking zone!!!!.....thankfully i was not at 130 when i saw it

wall wah rage

So I list somethin on eBay that I guesstimate postage at $15!!!!!

Last time I listed a similar item with $7.50, and by the time I got out of the Post Office I felt like I’d just given a perfectly good item away to charity, and helped out Aussie Posts bottom line in the deal!!!!!

So, back to the $15 postage, I get this idiot messaging me, tellin me that my postage was too high and that I was breakin the laws of eBay!!!!!

After I politely explained to her that I wasn’t about to suffer losses again, and that I’d clearly stated that the postage costs are very transparent with no obligation to buy my item if she doesn’t wish to pay the price, she continues to message me?????

Last message, I wasn’t so polite!!!!!

Next one, she better get ready for sphincter adjustments!!!!!

rage

Haha,

The few times i have listed on ebay i made up a shipping cost and then used work (at no cost to me) to post it!

Etc, Profit FTW

Mizu have you checked postage online? I have never had it be wrong. It will either confirm or disprove your amount.

If it confirms share with your ranter!

http://auspost.com.au/apps/postage-calculator.html

If you don’t like the postage prices why argue? Don’t buy the item or look for something similar for cheaper! What a waste of time they are

ozgirl - 13 July 2015 02:48 PM

Haha,

The few times i have listed on ebay i made up a shipping cost and then used work (at no cost to me) to post it!

Etc, Profit FTW

Mizu have you checked postage online? I have never had it be wrong. It will either confirm or disprove your amount.

If I use that calc, it comes out at $11.20, but that doesn’t include the box/bubble wrap/etc, and fuel to take it to the PO, if I wanna add all associated costs!!!!!

She’s carryin on like I’m runnin a Drug Cartel!!!!! LOL

blizzard_22 - 13 July 2015 02:51 PM

If you don’t like the postage prices why argue? Don’t buy the item or look for something similar for cheaper! What a waste of time they are

That’s exactly what I do whenever I’m shoppin online!!!!!

Must be too complicated to add 2 numbers together for some people?????

Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2015 02:57 PM

even then - the ‘price plus postage lowest first’ sorting option for the search results sorts that one out!

cords - 13 July 2015 04:56 PM
Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2015 02:57 PM

even then - the ‘price plus postage lowest first’ sorting option for the search results sorts that one out!

Yep!!!!!  thumbsup

Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2015 02:55 PM
ozgirl - 13 July 2015 02:48 PM

Haha,

Etc, Profit FTW

If I use that calc, it comes out at $11.20, but that doesn’t include the box/bubble wrap/etc, and fuel to take it to the PO, if I wanna add all associated costs!!!!!

She’s carryin on like I’m runnin a Drug Cartel!!!!! LOL

Have you told her that - ie postage plus packaging?

Hilarious that she doesn’t move on though!

She hasn’t messaged back since I told her that she is pissing me off!!!!! LOL

Maybe she didn’t respond because you used exclamation marks instead of question marks when asking a question! You probably confused her! snake LOL

haha to both of you!

rider26 - 13 July 2015 08:30 PM

Maybe she didn’t respond because you used exclamation marks instead of question marks when asking a question! You probably confused her! snake LOL

She was the one that asked the question!!!!!  teacherboy

You really gotta get outta Amsterdam soon!!!!!

I’m in Münster, Germany, at the moment. Thank you. smirk