The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Falls Creek 5/7

*Admins, if this is not allowed I apologise and feel free to delete the post*

Hi Guys,

A few of my friends and I have hired a unit at Falls Creek Country Club for the weekend of the 10th.

The unit holds 10, and we have 7 and so we’re looking for 3 more people to come with us. We are all aged between 22-28 3 guys and 4 girls.

We have two cars going up and can happily take you with us, or you’re welcome to find your own transport.

The unit costs $110, a night, so for the two nights (friday night and Saturday night) is $220.

Would love to have some fun people join us and hangout, but if you just need a base of operation and want to do your own thing that’s cool too!

Hit me up on the forum, and i can PM you more details. The event is also on meetup if you want to find out any information from that regard.

Cheers,
Brad

Welcome to Boardworld, Brad. shaka

No problem here. Best of luck filling the unit. Sounds like it’s going to be fun!

Hey brad, can’t help you filling the unit cause I’m living up here but happy to meet up for a beer or go for a shred. I got Mondays and Tuesdays off but still go out when cool s#!t is happening

Hit us up if you want and I’ll come meet you when you’re up here smile

Cheers guys!

Yeah i saw you were working up there Tj, must be a sweet gig, what area of IT are you in?

Just IT support. Fixing all the computers, tills, cams, EFTPOS, printers, scanners etc. Plus we help out whoever needs it with anything slightly techy. Its a great gig but can be really busy when things go wrong! Plus if there is an issue on the other side of the mountain, I gotta ride there which can take some time!

Pay is decent and a room in staffies to myself is super sweet!

I’d rather board to the other side of Falls Creek than drive to the other side of Melbourne because some schmuck has unplugged his barcode scanner for the 4th time lol

That’s a freaking awesome job though, pretty jealous.

TJswish - 06 July 2015 05:24 PM

Just IT support. Fixing all the computers, tills, cams, EFTPOS, printers, scanners etc. Plus we help out whoever needs it with anything slightly techy. Its a great gig but can be really busy when things go wrong! Plus if there is an issue on the other side of the mountain, I gotta ride there which can take some time!

Pay is decent and a room in staffies to myself is super sweet!

Yep, sounds like a sweet gig, mate!