The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2015 BW Girls Shred

Stellvadore - 07 July 2015 11:24 AM

So when is this all happening?

Saturday 18th July!

Blizz I’ll have my board (obviously) if you want to have a go and see what you think of it.

air180 - 08 July 2015 01:01 PM

Blizz I’ll have my board (obviously) if you want to have a go and see what you think of it.

That would be amazing smile

What size are your bindings?!

Pretty sure they’re medium. My boots are size 9 if that helps.

At least us having the same bindings means you’ll get a good comparison!

Yep we have the same size bindings/boots! Sweet! Cheering!

Counting down the days ladies smile

Just throwing it out there, what is everyone’s preference for lunch? I mean, it’d be great if we could get somewhere like Guthega but I guess we just won’t know until after some snow falls.

It would be awesome to get an outside table at FV looking over the park!

BTW ladies, I have six ‘bring a mate’ vouchers for Perisher, with the chance to receive between 15-50% off a one day lift ticket.

If you don’t have a freedom pass let me know and I will send you a voucher!

I don’t have a freedom pass! smile

Lunch wise, I eat anything so I’m easy.

air180 - 08 July 2015 05:37 PM

I don’t have a freedom pass! smile

Lunch wise, I eat anything so I’m easy.

FB message me your email address and I will send a voucher. If there is you and your hubs, give me both emails and I’ll send two smile

Where did we all want to meet? Ski tube or on the mountain and what time?

I think on the mountain may be best, as some people may either already be up there, or driving instead of tubing.

Holly and I will be tubing so we can certainly meet there!

I was figuring a meeting time of 9am on the hill. Just not sure on exact location yet, just piecing together a few loose ends then I’ll update the event on facebook and let you all know on here too!

The girls shred will meet at the tables out the front of The Pub, Perisher Manor, Front Valley, this Saturday at 9am! Look for the Boardworld hoodies and come and join the fun!

Hey its Nath,

I am the rep for Rome and Arbor.

I will be at the SIA demos. I would be stoked for you ladies to come have a few laps on the product.

They are for “freedom pass” holders is what they are claiming but last year it was pretty much free for all.

Come by and say hi and go for a shred

Nath

nathcosti - 15 July 2015 08:06 PM

Hey its Nath,

I am the rep for Rome and Arbor.

I will be at the SIA demos. I would be stoked for you ladies to come have a few laps on the product.

They are for “freedom pass” holders is what they are claiming but last year it was pretty much free for all.

Come by and say hi and go for a shred

Nath

Champion Nath smile we’ll be sure to come say hi and check out the goods on Saturday!!!

Love your work, Nath. Thanks for the support!

Having no wifi has been killing me!

Cannot wait for this weekend! Hopefully the weather clears up! smile YEWWWWW.