The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

2015 BW Girls Shred

I have created an event on facebook for this. Go join it and spread the word! Let’s make 2015 bigger and better!

2015 BW girls shred

Accommodation booked :D driving up on Friday and heading home Sunday afternoon.

Can’t wait to see you guys!!!!!

Sucks you guys picked a weekend I wont be there at all!

downer

& I could of helped with lifts tickets and accom!

air180 - 02 July 2015 06:41 PM

Accommodation booked :D driving up on Friday and heading home Sunday afternoon.

Can’t wait to see you guys!!!!!

Stoked you are joining us Air!!! Can’t wait to catch up with ya!!! Are you staying on snow or in Jindabyne?

We’ll be staying near jindabyne smile

Awesome, same air!

What does everyone want to do this year for the ladies shred? Do we want to just ride together and enjoy the day, or do we want to do another lesson?

The only issue I see us encountering is mother nature…!

Yay air!!! 

Bliz, I’m happy either way…  But will be taking it easy (well at least forcing myself to) with my knee..

Since we don’t know what Mother Nature is doing, and if that would even allow perisher to build something at Piper, I think we aim to cruise together and help each other. We can have lunch and for anyone staying the night, dinner and drinks in Jindy.

Sounds like a plan!  smile

I’m happy with that smile

Sounds awesome smile

So when is this all happening?

only just saw this and the fb event…unfortunately I booked months ago to go to Adelaide to watch Liverpool FC play, so that rules me out. Would have been fun, though!

Ok chicks.

I know you were all devo that I couldn’t make it so we have reorganised our lives and have decided to go down next weekend instead of this weekend!

Winner!