The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Share your travel photos here

A couple of photos from today on a trail near our house in Alpine Meadows, Whistler.

Early morning at the entrance to Whistler Village off Highway 99.

Alta Lake, yesterday morning.

Trees near our place in Alpine Meadows. Taken with Social Fisheye for iPhone.

I just returned from Antartica yesterday for work. What an incredible experience it was! I got to experience a part of the world not many people get to see.

I sailed down aboard the RSV Aurora Australis as deck crew to help re-supply Casey Station.

Here’s some pictures from my trip.

Going to Antarctica, what an amazing experience! 

My best work day ever so far was driving around Fraser Island. Doesn’t get much better than Antarctica though!

That’s simply epic, Aaron! What an experience that must have been! Great photos as well. shaka

Thanks guys! Ill tell you more stories over a cold a beer or two when we catch up! Haha!

I was recently in holidaying in Bali. Wow, what an awesome country! There is so much variety all on one small island. Bali has some amazing landscapes, rich culture and super friendly people. And you really don’t have to go far to escape the touristy areas.

Here are a few photos from my trip.

I can post a few more if anyone’s interested too.

Great photos. Always interested to see more, @Dan83. ??

I’ve been meaning to go through more photos too. I stopped sorting photos about halfway through Europe, so I still have a lot of places to go through. I’ll get them up eventually. wink

Here’s a few photos I took recently with the Social Fisheye for iPhone. ?

Taken around Banff over the last couple days

@surferguy56  - those Antarctica photos were sooooo good!

Freddy and I have been in Japan (our first trip) for a week and a half now. Absolutely loving it! We’re here for a month in total so really amped on life in general.

We spent 4 nights in Tokyo. Highlights were….

Tokyo National Museum. That is me on the steps.

Thumb wrestling at the Sumo wrestling - the bucket list item I never knew I had. We had such a blast and I highly recommend getting along to it some time if you can!

Engaku-ji temple down in Kamakura on the coast…

We spent one night in Nagano and after arriving from Tokyo in the morning, we spent the afternoon out at the snow monkey park which was wicked! Excuse our rude heads…

That night we got a delicious feed from a place in between the station and our hotel. Food for both of us and drinks for under 1000 yen!

Since then we’ve been in Hakuba for the past 5 nights. It was snowing when we got there and we spent the first afternoon and the next day hunting pow…

Fred just about to be submerged…

Me about to be submerged…

The last few days have been bluebird and windblown so we’ve been hunting the stashes on the side…

One afternoon after riding we caught the train down to Matsumoto to check out the castle. Unfortunately we were too late to go inside and do the tour but it looked pretty damn rad from the outside. It is japan’s oldest wooden castle and parts of it date back to 1595.

Just arrived in Myoko Kogen this morning so looking forward to what the next week or so brings. It is snowing so I’m guessing it’ll be good!

Antarctica looks epic @saltyseadog !!

I didn’t quite make it that far, pulled up and went for a walk in Tassie. Here’s some of the ones that worked.

some great photos rider26