The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Mini Shred coming soon to join the Boardworld Crew!!!!

Congrats to Billy billy and Bazza!!!!!!

A Mini Shred is in the oven and cooking.

I gotta say, going out for dinner with Billy and watching her not being able to drink is a spin out LOL

dance

Azz - 01 May 2015 06:31 PM

Congrats to Billy billy and Bazza!!!!!!

A Mini Shred is in the oven and cooking.

I gotta say, going out for dinner with Billy and watching her not being able to drink is a spin out LOL

dance

ah yes ditto. Billy at the shred, not drinking…..  wah (but she’ll get used to that noise!)
Congratulations Billy and Ugs! fabulous news!

Congrats, Billy and Ugie!  shaka

Massive congratulations Billy and Mr Billy!! 2015 is looking like a pretty spectacular year for you both :D

That’s awesome news! Congratulations, guys! shaka

Congrats guys smile

Thanks friends!!! Yeah crazy, can’t believe it! We’re already investigating into 2 month old guiding programs in Niseko!!!  tongue laugh

Due in November.

Yep, watching Azz and uggie drinking their Japanese beers and eating sushi was a sad day for me. blank stare wink

And sorryyyy I haven’t been on for a while, it’s been hectic but things have settled down now so I’m baaaack! Xxx

Congrats Billy. A whole season without a shred will be hard.

But you have something awesome to look forward to. And hopefully be recovered for some Nis Pow!

That’s Epic news!!! Congrats to Billy and Mr Billy!

TJswish - 02 May 2015 10:39 AM

Congrats Billy. A whole season without a shred will be hard.

But you have something awesome to look forward to. And hopefully be recovered for some Nis Pow!

Yeah I know TJ!! But thank god I got a decent shred in Japow this year!

Thanks smile xxx

I feel like your announcement image should go up too. For people who haven’t seen facebook

haha aww Buddy xx

I hope he doesn’t eat or chew on his new sibling! Crazy dog ohh  tongue laugh

p.s. Tambo - that nasturtium plant you gave me (behind Buddy) is the ONLY thing growing in my vegie garden! I suck!!! Maybe it’s growing because it’s from Chill Hill? tongue laugh

Billy - 02 May 2015 12:34 PM

p.s. Tambo - that nasturtium plant you gave me (behind Buddy) is the ONLY thing growing in my vegie garden! I suck!!! Maybe it’s growing because it’s from Chill Hill? tongue laugh

Chill Hill has the good stuff smile smile

And let’s not have a re-run of the dingo’s got my baby… hear that Buddy?!

Woo hoo!

Congrats!!

Congrats Miss Billy!!!!!  All the best. And hope it all goes smoothly for you! *shaka*