The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Season Countdown 2015

nutjob

lodge cam (Hotham Davenport area) just now.  6 days to go!

man i hope they straighten it!!!

trentradpants - 31 May 2015 01:48 PM

man i hope they straighten it!!!

LOL

4 days to go, snow on the ground, more forecast for Thurs/Fri   dance

2 days.

3 for Falls. No chance we are opening on Friday.

38hours!

About 42hrs until I’m there. I’ll be surprised if i get to slide until Saturday though.

Weather update from Jane’s Weather

A complex area of low pressure, and trough line, are crossing the southeast of the country. This has plenty of tropical moisture, but no cold air, so its delivering rain.

The persistent rain will gradually clear southeastwards during the day, with just isolated showers to follow. The atmosphere is unstable though, and moist, so a heavy thunderstorm is possible this afternoon.

Isolated showers continue tomorrow, and its still too warm for snow. But there’s a final surge with this system to end the week. It should snow down to around 1600 metres on Thursday morning, then 1300 metres from the afternoon – with frequent snow showers lasting through Friday, and 10 to 20 cm of snow.

The next high moves across us on the weekend, encouraging dry weather. There should be enough lingering cold air to bring good snowmaking conditions this time.

So, we’ve had some rain, but there’s a moderate snowfall to follow to end the week. Then next week looks VERY promising for a lot of snow. There’s the potential for front after front to push through from Monday.

Fingers crossed! We need it!

Weather nerds are getting pretty excited about next week!  Bring it on!

Jane Bunn is thrusting her breasts in a very assuring way, it’s going to PUKE rocker

Azz - 17 June 2015 09:49 PM

Jane Bunn is thrusting her breasts in a very assuring way, it’s going to PUKE rocker

Gonna snow its tits off?????