The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Our USA Roadtrip

I did try to do a TR for this about 3 weeks ago and my PC shat itself and I lost everything I had written.  Suffice to say I couldn’t be bothered to write it all again at that time.  What I have found time to do is a little edit from the trip, it’s by no means all encompassing but it’s a little taste of all the fun we had.

Duuude, epic video!

Looks like you had decent snow and a great time!

Very nice, mate.  Where were you riding again?

Also, I have to ask, what would you have done if the cam failed to record the proposal??

I did check the camera a few times ha ha. Dunno if I would have done anything, thousands of ppl have no pics or footage of their proposals and I’m sure they still have awesome memories but I do like having it!

We did a big circle from l
LA to Vegas, Brian Head Resort, Salt Lake City,  Brighton Resort,  Park City,  Powder Mountain,  Tahoe,  Heavenly, Sierra,  Northstar, Mammoth, Big Bear and then Hollywood and Malibu!

Epic recap video, Mike. I looks like you guys had an amazing trip. I know I said it previously, but a huge congratulations on your engagement. Really stoked for you! Bummer you lost your TR but I think this video more than makes up for it. Great stuff. thumbsup

Cheers Jet,  thanks for the kind words. We had an epic trip, was hard to come home at the end of it all! Got some other fairly big news as well but will wait for it to progress along a bit further before spilling it. No it’s not a pregnancy.

Ahhhh I love it! Love the proposal - congratulations!!!

(Wish he got mine on film! Good thinking! raspberry)

Great vid!