The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

G-Red is the token skier on Boardworld!

I guess there has to be someone to hurl jokes at.

G-Red is actually a good friend of mine…. but he skis! (not a bad skier but still)

Feel free to post any post any skiing jokes here for G-Red.

Is he a ski instructor?

Q. Whats the difference between God & a ski instructor?

A. God does not think he is a ski instructor.

G-Red wishes he was a ski instructor, but the joke still applies to him.

G-RED says this . .  . take your snowboard, shine it up real nice and stick it straight up your candy asssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be champions !

Welcome G!

G-Red - 30 June 2009 02:02 AM

G-RED says this . .  . take your snowboard, shine it up real nice and stick it straight up your candy asssssssssssssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... way too easy dude. you keep giving us opportunities like that you’re going to get off the forums crying everynight…

Hey now.. I’m a skier too!!! I have accepted the fact that snowboarders and skiers share mountains.. I’ve even gone so low as to date a snowboarder (still with him) Skiers are always going to be better than snowboarders it’s a fact and nothing will change that. You can make fun of skiers as much as you want but they say you only make fun of someone because you are jealous that you aren’t as good as them or as cool. raspberry

Just Giver - 30 June 2009 03:03 AM

Skiers are always going to be better than snowboarders it’s a fact and nothing will change that.  raspberry

Good is a relative term… and skiers have like a hundred years head start on snowboarders.
Boarders have got a bad name from having so many learners on the hill and being such a youthful population, with no mature representatives… this is all changing. Most of us still act like a bunch of children.. but it’s changing.
I wish we could start over with all of that, but it is what it is.

We dont want to get into this argument.
We need eachother. the mountains would close without either of us. Snowboarders wouldnt have resorts if it werent for skiers and the history behind skiing as a sport, but skiing would have experienced such growth in the last 20 yrs as it has if it werent for snowboarders re-populating the mountains, and getting families back on the hill and demanding parks etc.. which also allowed freestyle skiing to blow up… oh I diddnt mention shaped skis…

Bottom line, we need eachother.
snowboarder in a spyder jacket - bad.
Skier in a burton jacket - cool.

snowslider - 30 June 2009 03:13 AM

Skiers are always going to be better than snowboarders it’s a fact and nothing will change that.  raspberry

Good is a relative term… and skiers have like a hundred years head start on snowboarders.
Boarders have got a bad name from having so many learners on the hill and being such a youthful population, with no mature representatives… this is all changing. Most of us still act like a bunch of children.. but it’s changing.
I wish we could start over with all of that, but it is what it is.

We dont want to get into this argument.
We need eachother. the mountains would close without either of us. Snowboarders wouldnt have resorts if it werent for skiers and the history behind skiing as a sport, but skiing would have experienced such growth in the last 20 yrs as it has if it werent for snowboarders re-populating the mountains, and getting families back on the hill and demanding parks etc.. which also allowed freestyle skiing to blow up… oh I diddnt mention shaped skis…

Bottom line, we need eachother.
snowboarder in a spyder jacket - bad.
Skier in a burton jacket - cool.

You do have a point! Lets not make fun of eachother

I do have 2 burton jackets as well and I must say I like them almost as much as my Oakley jacket

I’ve even gone so low as to date a snowboarder (still with him)

Ewwwwww… I can’t believe a snowboarder would go out with a skier! He’s still with you?

rider26 - 30 June 2009 03:27 AM

I’ve even gone so low as to date a snowboarder (still with him)

Ewwwwww… I can’t believe a snowboarder would go out with a skier! He’s still with you?

Ya i’m thinking about ending it though.. He’s too self absorbed!! Doesn’t have any respect for anyone but himself.. Can’t even to take time to have an actual conversation because he’s too busy

I’m sure he’s thinking the same thing. I can’t believe this snowboarder in question would even go out with a skier. You must be really hot.

And I thought you snowboarded? I’m pretty sure you even bought a new snowboard (so I’ve been told).

rider26 - 30 June 2009 03:35 AM

I’m sure he’s thinking the same thing. I can’t believe this snowboarder in question would even go out with a skier. You must be really hot.

And I thought you snowboarded? I’m pretty sure you even bought a new snowboard (so I’ve been told).

I did buy one but only so that I could relate to him.. Too bad that didn’t work. As i recall you wanted to get some boots and skis as well. And you also tried out skiing and you liked it. Too bad you were horrible at it and have no chance of getting better. And this boy in question has only one good thing going for him. HE IS HOT

I was told by a ski instructor that I was a level six skier (which is also the highest level). This remarkable feat was achieved in only one day of skiing. It’s because skiing is so EASY (and boring).

rider26 - 30 June 2009 03:40 AM

I was told by a ski instructor that I was a level six skier (which is also the highest level). This remarkable feat was achieved in only one day of skiing. It’s because skiing is so EASY (and boring).

I think whoever said that just didn’t want to hurt your precious feelings. I’ve actually seen you ski and you have a lot of work to do on your technique. You said so yourself that you skied before you started snowboarding. So obviously your first choice was skiing. But maybe you should stick to snowboarding since your personality matches that of a snowboarder