The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Do you have any questions regarding employment at Whistler Blackcomb?

rider26 - 08 May 2015 04:42 AM

This is what I was told when we had our meeting (and it doesn’t look like there’s been any update on this on their website):

The Job Fair will likely be in early November, usually the first weekend of the month. It could be as early as last weekend in October (I assume this is the earliest possible date so if you need to book, play it safe and get there for this date). Dates will be released in early summer. If they haven’t updated the website by then, please let me know by replying here of getting in touch with me directly, and I will follow up for you.

Just a PSA, I’ve emailed Whistler Blackcomb with regards to the November Job fair and the date they have set is 31st October and 1st of November 2015.
I believe they have also mentioned that you need to apply to attend for anyone who is interested.

rider26 - 22 March 2015 01:39 PM

You missed the boat, Deano. LOL

I had two really good meetings with the Whistler Blackcomb Recruiting Coordinator and The Working Holiday Club Recruitment Manager for Australians and New Zealanders coming to Canada.

A lot of questions were asked and a lot of information was shared. I will be putting together an in-depth article which will be published in May. But I am happy to answer any questions in the meantime.

Alysha, the Job Fair date hasn’t been confirmed yet, but it will most likely be the last weekend of October or the first weekend of November. As soon as the date is confirmed I will let you know.

Do you know where I can find the article? Thinking it’ll be a good read.

Thanks ?