The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2015 @ Planet Hotham!!!

Ill be making an appearance at this event, haven’t missed one yet and I cant start now

Awwwshityeah!!

We have been able to organise a discount for crew heading to the shred on accommodation, will put a link up to the site and promo code next week. shaka

God damn the one time it goes to mexico and i miss it.

Azz - 04 March 2015 12:18 PM

We have been able to organise a discount for crew heading to the shred on accommodation, will put a link up to the site and promo code next week. shaka

And this is why TambAzz is on accomodation and DJ organizing duties

Oh yeah, looks like we can get DJ Eddy to be our quiz master for trivia.

Just need to iron out the finer details smile

Azz - 04 March 2015 07:07 PM

Oh yeah, looks like we can get DJ Eddy to be our quiz master for trivia.

Just need to iron out the finer details smile

bringing the toaster?!?!?

and the leaf blower!!!!!!

The run down for the weekend.

Friday ~ Folks arrive at Hotham, if early enough, get your shred on. Tours FREE of charge for Boardworld Members and friends from yours truly smile
Casual dinner somewhere and many many drinks.

Saturday ~ Village Loop laps, Hit up Heavenly, Blast Blue Rib, Go fast at Gotcha, Orgy at the Orchard and maybe a Golden Gay time out at Golden Point shaka
Might organise a little treasure hunt that caters for all abilities with AMAZING prizes from Jeremy and our marvellous sponsors cheese
Then…...
Dinner upstairs at the General Store, Trivia with DJ Eddy as Quiz Master, then Boardworld Party with DJ Eddy*

Sunday ~ More rad times at Hotham with your mates shaka

rocker  billy  beers  ollie  shred  snowman  cool grin

*TBC

lock it in!! sounds rad and gnar!

Azz - 05 March 2015 06:26 PM

The run down for the weekend.

Friday ~ Folks arrive at Hotham, if early enough, get your shred on. Tours FREE of charge for Boardworld Members and friends from yours truly smile
Casual dinner somewhere and many many drinks.

Saturday ~ Village Loop laps, Hit up Heavenly, Blast Blue Rib, Go fast at Gotcha, Orgy at the Orchard and maybe a Golden Gay time out at Golden Point shaka
Might organise a little treasure hunt that caters for all abilities with AMAZING prizes from Jeremy and our marvellous sponsors cheese
Then…...
Dinner upstairs at the General Store, Trivia with DJ Eddy as Quiz Master, then Boardworld Party with DJ Eddy*

Sunday ~ More rad times at Hotham with your mates shaka

rocker  billy  beers  ollie  shred  snowman  cool grin

*TBC

Sounds absolutely wicked! Can’t wait!

Epic. I wish I could be there. rage

Will organise demos and prizes, no worries!

rider26 - 06 March 2015 08:44 AM

what the?

#nojez

Mudhoney - 06 March 2015 08:56 AM
rider26 - 06 March 2015 08:44 AM

what the?

He is in Europe this Winter (our winter) so that’s why Azz and I are taking over.