The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The moto[rbike] thread…

So… who does it?

And if you do, what’s your weapon of choice?
I ride a ‘07 zx10r, been doing it since about ‘05.
Haven’t done any track days although I do need to scrounge up the cash to do it.

Hey Grunge,

I’ve been riding since 2010, Started on a Kawasaki ZZR250 and moved to a 2006 CBR600rr when I got my full license. I sold it to go to Canada and got another one 2009 CBR600rr when I got back.

If you’re in Sydney, hit us up and we can go for a cruise smile

2006 CBR

Charity Ride for Breast Cancer

2009 CBR

Cheers dude, I’m down south in Melb, but if I do ride up there I will hit you up. =)

Meanwhiles, my bike:

Just found out that @RhysL had a street triple!!!

Whaaaaaaat! PICS PLS. =)

Been Riding a few years, currently have a 2011 Hyo GT650R. Still has the LAMS restrictor on it (which is for sale atm should anyone be in the market for a bike)
Would like to get a Triumph Daytona 675R, but currently in the process of buyking a house, so its going to have to wait maybe a year or two.

^ That’s a shame dude. Maybe after the house.

I’m looking to upgrade to a BMW s1000r with cruise control… figgered I’d try a naked bike… either that or a diavel if I have $$$, but it looks like I’m going to stick with my ninja for a bit more too… =)

I think I’m the resident cruiser-fan around here, started riding in the US in 99, last few years this Trumpy has been my baby (for better or worse haha)

^ That is a very nice bike tho. =)

Never been big on cruisers, or neked bikes. I do like the Duke Monster though, that streetfighter style is pretty cool.

Actually, on my lunch break yesterday i saw a Honda Goldwing, Dude was sitting at the lights blasting out some tunes, and on the pilion, was a modified seat to accomodate his German Shepherd, who was just chilling there being a boss with little doggie biker goggles on,haha. xD

I’m a sports bike guy but I’d totally rent a Harley in the USA and ride that for a day lol.

grunge - 25 January 2015 05:30 PM

^ That is a very nice bike tho. =)

thanks mate, she’s a good little beast (when behaving) until the Boss gives the green light for the upgrade. Big Upgrade if I get my way, but that’s unlikely.

Weapon of choice

Mmm

^^ Haha, that Airfilter is almaost as big as the one on my car xD
Probably sounds pretty tough as well.

If i have my way, one of these will be mine.

DR1F7R - 26 January 2015 08:44 PM

^^ Haha, that Airfilter is almaost as big as the one on my car xD
Probably sounds pretty tough as well.

If i have my way, one of these will be mine.

Very Noice! If I went sporty I would definitely look at a Daytona,  possibly a Duc Monster if I could find one big enough. (As in size for the tall guy).

That HD sounds very tough, filter may very well be as big (or bigger) than your car’s lol - need it for an 1802cc!!

New photos my Dad took of me riding on the weekend

^ Niiiiiiiiice.

I thought you’re currently working O/S TJ?

Nah I did last season in Canada. Currently in Sydney working in IT just north of the bridge.

I do a lot of onsite tech jobs because of the bike. So I literally get paid to ride the bike some days smile