The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Any boardercross comp’s on besides Australian SBX at Hotham

Hey guys,

Been trying to find what boardercross events are on for the rest of the season, Tried calling every resort but could only get info on the FIS ANC Australian SBX at Hotham next month. Does anyone know of any comp’s going on? even any little comps, Im keen as to give the new setup a go.

CHEERS!! billy

I think there is at Perisher next week.

Call them?

Welcome to Boardworld, shubelo. shaka

How old are you? There is the Burton Australian Junior Series at Perisher. The Boardercross is on August 9th.

Full details: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/17371/

rider26 - 23 July 2014 06:53 PM

Welcome to Boardworld, shubelo. shaka

How old are you? There is the Burton Australian Junior Series at Perisher. The Boardercross is on August 9th.

Full details: https://www.boardworld.com.au/forums/viewthread/17371/

Thanks Rider26, I should have mentioned that, Im 25 so not going to be able to shred with the gromms but hopping theres still a few local comps for opens?

ozgirl - 23 July 2014 06:48 PM

I think there is at Perisher next week.

Call them?

I’ll try calling them again and get someone in events hopefully if there around because today they only new about the Junior.

Found one happening at Thredbo on the 19th, open mens, all the ones I’ve found are during the week. Going to take work off for one but weekend shreds would be better. I’d be happy to just join in on anything going around just want to have some fun.

I heard there was an adult skiercross at Perisher on 2nd.

I’ll be at the Thredbo SBX on the 19th. Pretty sure the Perisher events are only for juniors.

There will be a full size track at Perisher in two weeks.

AJ2theC - 24 July 2014 08:59 AM

I’ll be at the Thredbo SBX on the 19th. Pretty sure the Perisher events are only for juniors.

There will be a full size track at Perisher in two weeks.

Thanks AJ2thec I got on to perisher again and they confirmed the only comps are juniors.

Thredbo and hothams are all on week days so probabky only get to one because of work.

Hmm interesting.

The person I know who is competing is a fully fledge adult! Maybe a clubs thing?

Yeah im not to sure about it

Yeah im not to sure about it -  if you from them about it would be good to figure out smile

It’s not BX but Top2Bottom at Thredbo is a great event.

I was told by the guys at Melbourne Snowboard Centre theirs a track at Buller now (same day I called Buller and ask they didnt know?) so hopefully find out if their having any open comps. He also thinks Hotham have another comp on besides the Aus SBX comp but didn’t know when, just don’t want find out that I’ve missed it.