The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld meetup, Sat 26/7, dinner & drinks, Sydney

Hey crew,

I’ve been meaning to catch up with a lot of you and I’m looking forward to meeting other members, so I’ve decided to actually organise something.

What have I organised so far, you may ask?

That’s a good question. So far I have organised the date, next Saturday night, July 26th… bang!

I have also gone even further and decided that the city will be Sydney, as I do happen to live here and I don’t like driving.

So there you have it… let’s catch up for dinner and drinks next Saturday night. I was thinking somewhere around the city or whatever… we could even catch up in the East somewhere (there’s some good spots I’m thinking of).

Who’s in??? cool grin

I cant make it to snow most of the times i am sure i can make it to this.

BOOM.

@work #sucks #balls

(!!!!!)

Mizu Kuma - 18 July 2014 05:15 PM

@work #sucks #balls

(!!!!!)

Are you the short angry guy on the right?????

Ahh shitty,  I’ll be in Sydney with Mrs radiant and rad nappy for the day on Friday,  soooo close but just missed out.

should be in if im not down at the snow [=

Whoose in Syd in the middle of winter on a saturday night??

Not me!

Sorry.

What about WE make it for Tuesday 5th of August instead cheese

Much better!

And it’s not like Jez has to get up in the morning! So not sure why he needs it to be a Saturday!

Thursday the 7th would be even betterer!!!!!

Would be down for this but I’m 99% sure I’m going to be at the snow! I request a relocation of the event to Thredbo (I could be onto something with this bw catchup at Thredbo idea!  tongue wink )

drc13 - 19 July 2014 06:31 PM

Would be down for this but I’m 99% sure I’m going to be at the snow! I request a relocation of the event to Thredbo (I could be onto something with this bw catchup at Thredbo idea!  tongue wink )

You’re an ideas man!!!!!

Have my sisters birthday on the night but will make my way out right after that!! looking forward to seeing you folks.. except for Mizu - noone likes him anyway!!! hahah

Always down for whatever. Let me know smile

Though I am vehicle-less so it’ll have to be in the city since the east is such a massive pain in the ass

Dolph - 19 July 2014 09:19 PM

Have my sisters birthday on the night but will make my way out right after that!! looking forward to seeing you folks.. except for Mizu - noone likes him anyway!!! hahah

Hey!!!!!

I like myself, and I’m a someone!!!!!